Finally installed the Jardines

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calibretto

Reaction score
Well I installed the Jardines on my '04 Max. I have to say I'm impressed with them! Nice build quality and a good sound when you get on the throttle. And at idle they are not loud at all which is great for those early morning starts and letting it warm up. Don't need the neighbors calling out for my blood. :biglaugh:

Only thing I am worried about right now is the right pipe sounds different than the left. left has a consistant thump to the exhaust while the right one hiccups, pops, and whatnot. That and the idle now is at 1100 from 900. Penny for you're thoughts? Running lean maybe?

Fit and finish is great, the clamps to hold them in place could have been a little better thought out because they don't exactly contour to the pipe when tightened all the way down. At least not perfectly.

:ttiwwp:

The right and left WILL sound different as the firing order is funky on the max. No issues!

:ttiwwp:

The right and left WILL sound different as the firing order is funky on the max. No issues!

Ill post pics today :biglaugh: Completely forgot, lol...

If the popping/different timing on the right pipe is normal (left one doesn't make the same sound tho), any ideas on the rpms shooting up about 200?

Back