Finally my morley seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally recieved my new morley seat. My seat was sent to the wrong person who in turn had my seat :confused2:. Right away I had shipped the wrong seat off to the person who was supposed to get it (per Morley). He was supposed to ship mine to me the same day I had shipped his. Well this is were the phrase DAMN Vmax guy comes into play. He had waited to ship my seat to me until he recieved his seat :damn angry:. So two weeks later I finally get my seat from this Damn Vmax guy. I have put it on just this morning and have yet to take a ride. Just the difference sitting on it and moving the bike around felt good. Damn Vmax guys name I have decided not to print. You know who you are!

Heres some pictues of the new seat.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 75
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 75
Looks great!! So, it sits a little lower and is alot more comfortable?

Def. like the RED stitching, prolly looks good with your paint color too.:punk:

Finally recieved my new morley seat. My seat was sent to the wrong person who in turn had my seat :confused2:. Right away I had shipped the wrong seat off to the person who was supposed to get it (per Morley). He was supposed to ship mine to me the same day I had shipped his. Well this is were the phrase DAMN Vmax guy comes into play. He had waited to ship my seat to me until he recieved his seat :damn angry:. So two weeks later I finally get my seat from this Damn Vmax guy. I have put it on just this morning and have yet to take a ride. Just the difference sitting on it and moving the bike around felt good. Damn Vmax guys name I have decided not to print. You know who you are!

:ummm: Dmax1, So how did you end up with the wrong seat? Spurs:confused2:

Shit happens is how. Sent out 7 or 8 seats and 2 were mixed up.

an understandable hiccup from morley. we're all human. i bet he still stood by it.

As best I could anyway. Once they are in the customers hands it's not as easy to control since I am at their mercy. Thankfully we don't mix up shipments too often.

Sean

Where can I go to check these seats out. Only had my Vmax a few weeks, but a aftermarkret seat is on the upgrades list. Also any help or info on integrating rear signals with brake light? Thanks

Where can I go to check these seats out. Only had my Vmax a few weeks, but a aftermarkret seat is on the upgrades list. Also any help or info on integrating rear signals with brake light? Thanks

You have a couple options with seats. Sean Morley makes a custom lowered seat and there's also the maxgasser another type but I think the gasser sits about the same height as stock. I'm actually curious if you could get a maxgasser that's lowered? Anyway, try them first. Their members here. As for integrating the tail light and turn signals, I havent seen that. , including me, others remove the stock tail light then put an LED light where the reflector was in the grab bar. And then put a side mount plate holder on. Rear turn signals have alot of options. If I was you, I'd look at the bikes here on the forum and find one that has things you like then just pm the guy or gal that owns it. Good luck. Ed

I bought front 3-wire signals and replaced the 2-wire rears. I have them wired up as running lights but just tap the brake light wire instead of the the tail light wire to get them to operate as brake lights. Very easy. After market signals work also so long as they are 3-wire. LED's require additional electrics to blink at the correct rate.

Back