Finally!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnclePhilthy

Reaction score
Got to ride yesterday with another VMax... In the last (almost) year of owning mine, I had never even gotten close to another on the road, let alone spent time riding with one... I gotta admit, I'm very 'impressed with them VMax's'... seems they are ALL pretty damned fast!

Most of my 'crew' and I spent the better part of a beautiful FL Fall day, in the company of our own "naughtyG"... His 'older' 86 is well kept, and he has done a lot of personalization in making it his own... And still making repairs and improvements all the time.... It sure has got the 'git-up-n'-go' you'd expect... for a machine that was in need of LOTS of work, when he secured it... Kudos to him for consistently working hard to bring this older classic back to where it should have been all along.

Good guy, this nG...great attitude and a wonderful sense of humor...gotta have one of those to hang with us! We look forward to hopefully many more coming days of good riding with him in the future.

Have to say, that without this forum, and all it has given to me in regard to an education in 'max maintenance', and as said before, some of the best friends I've never met...I'd be a lost puppy. And now having finally met one, another bro' hopefully added to our crew.

Uncle Philthy

It's great to hear that some more 'forum bros' hooked up for a ride.

I think this is the coolest thing, little pockets of us from all over the country are getting together for meets & greets and rides.

Wicked cool huh Unc., looking in the mirror and seeing another max back there! :clapping:

I am enjoying this forum, and all it has to offer, very much. :thumbs up:

Ya we really all had a great time! My poor Maxine looked well dirty next to Uncle P's shiny '00 - I've been doing too much riding (and in the rain) and not enough cleaning!

I'm also well jealous of that Morley seat - that is one fine piece of work. :punk:

Really looking forward to some more get-together rides like this - maybe we can draft a few more maxes in and make it a proper max train! I know we have a few more local and not so local riders around - Richwrench and 82nd Cowboy come to mind, so as UnclePhilthy was saying, we should try to make a date on the calendar that works for a bunch of us and have a proper vmaxforum.net party!

The more maxes the more boost :eusa_dance::biglaugh::eusa_dance:

Ya we really all had a great time! My poor Maxine looked well dirty next to Uncle P's shiny '00 - I've been doing too much riding (and in the rain) and not enough cleaning!

I'm also well jealous of that Morley seat - that is one fine piece of work. :punk:

Really looking forward to some more get-together rides like this - maybe we can draft a few more maxes in and make it a proper max train! I know we have a few more local and not so local riders around - Richwrench and 82nd Cowboy come to mind, so as UnclePhilthy was saying, we should try to make a date on the calendar that works for a bunch of us and have a proper vmaxforum.net party!

The more maxes the more boost :eusa_dance::biglaugh::eusa_dance:

Count me in NaughtyG... I'll buy the first round.

Your Bike and mine will be right at home together, Mine gets ridden rain or shine everyday also.

When I get a chance I'll start looking up some camp grounds in the center of the state and we can all get together for a vboost jam!

There is this town out in the middle of nowhere, where the circus and fair people spend their winter. I'm thinking it might be kinda interesting to roll in there one weekend and check out all the circus freaks. LOL!

(personal Note to me bolt & lock my seat)

Uncle Philthy, I feel safe now, knowing there is another VMax closer to you , encase you need parts for yours.lol:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Mike

Might just be the other way LOL :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I have excellent security nG...you met both of my vicious guard dogs, and Aunt Phloozie is always armed and dangerous... Enter Phort Philthy, uninvited, at your own risk!!!
icon10.gif

Not to worry Mike, Uncle Philthy never goes north of the FL state line, past the month of October... Ooops...a couple weeks yet to go!
icon12.gif

Take care y'all!~

'Unc'

I probly would have been there if I wasn't in Buffalo for the long weekend. Thank God I don't ride up there any more. Not slammin' you northern guys, I'm just saying it's COLD up yonder ! I can't belive I used to ride until the roads snowed over. Not doing that any more. Keep me in mind fellas - I just got my new shift selector segment from Mondak & I may order some new sneakers for the MAX this week if there's any money left in the acct. I'd love to do some longer FL rides - the MAX is runnin' SWEET !!!:punk:

I WISH WE ALL LIVED CLOSER TO EACHOTHER ! MAN I'D BE GREAT !:punk:

I can just imagine what a town full of VMAXes would be like...

The smell of lean fuel mixtures, the sound of kerkers echoing though out the day and night, roads covered with black smears through intersections, and the sound of burritos burping from every kitchen!

Robert, it's awesome. Especially when a dozen or so roll into town and all the Harley riders line up to watch. Kerkers, HMF's, whatever....it sounds good. Like a good Pink Floyd concert. :eusa_dance:

Back