Flyscreen question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89max

Reaction score
So, I really like the fly screens and I've decided that its time to start looking to purchase one. But now that I have a VRod headlight, will it still line up OK? Does anyone have one with a VRod light? Got any pics?

So, I really like the fly screens and I've decided that its time to start looking to purchase one. But now that I have a VRod headlight, will it still line up OK? Does anyone have one with a VRod light? Got any pics?
Good question, I've been wanting a Vrod head light.I allready have the fly screen. And I too would like to know how they line up. I haven't seen anybody yet with both items on there Max.:confused2:..........Rusty:biglaugh:

Yeah I met Bill and checked out his bike last summer. He helped me out big time with my charging problems. That's what gave me the push to finally do the VRod light. I didn't even notice if he had a fly screen though. I was too busy drooling over the rest of the bike. Lol

I have an oem fly screen iffin' you decide. ... Came on my 98'. Very nice shape.

Yeah I met Bill and checked out his bike last summer. He helped me out big time with my charging problems. That's what gave me the push to finally do the VRod light. I didn't even notice if he had a fly screen though. I was too busy drooling over the rest of the bike. Lol
89max & myself were looking for a 1st gen with a Vrod headlight & and a fly screen just to see how they look together.Anybody see both of these 2 item on a Max yet??, I haven't.......Rusty:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back