Forum Logo - for all to use.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to wear something like this to the motorcycle show in Toronto. Jan 5,6,7 /07 not sure what day I'm going but it will most likely be the Sat. So if you like one better than another let me (us) know. I guess it doesn't really matter - it still has the forum address on each one. I hope that wearing one at the show will bring a few more members to the best Vmax forum on the net !
( it will ! )
These can easily changed, because everything is built in layers. Things like text can be moved, added, sized - easy fix. Buster, since your the top dog, if you want something different or added, darkened, lightened...ect. Please let me know. You said you wanted something that was more simple. I hope it's close to want the majority would go for. I for one like having color. Most printers do a very good job on printing iron-ons for t-shirts and will print on iron-on paper. I assume most people will be able to copy the pic and do it themselves if they want to.

Thanks - for checking them out. I hope this helps.

Did go to the show, best thing there was Michele Smith. Only seen two Maxes. Nothing for after market either....

OH'well. The shirt didn't turn out a good as I thought it might, I think the iron was too hot or the iron-on was too old. Not sure. Anyway I haven't herd too much on the topic so I'll take some time off from it and try again in awhile. Should be a week or two.

Attachments

• Logo2simple.jpg
    Logo2simple.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I like the third one also.To make them into stickers they will have to be printed not cut out.That quadruples the price.I am not sure about printing this onto shirts but usually more colors equals a higher price.

I totally gapped the concept of people checking for new posts. Maybe waiting for me to repost, instead of reposting, I was just editing my old post at the top of the page and adding more pics. So just to let you know I will be continuing to do it that way. If I change any or add more I will be doing it there. Thanks again.

robbarrie

Robbarrie said:
I'm going to wear something like this to the motorcycle show in Toronto. Jan 5,6,7 /07 not sure what day I'm going but it will most likely be the Sat. So if you like one better than another let me (us) know. I guess it doesn't really matter - it still has the forum address on each one. I hope that wearing one at the show will bring a few more members to the best Vmax forum on the net !
( it will ! )
These can easily changed, because everything is built in layers. Things like text can be moved, added, sized - easy fix. Buster, since your the top dog, if you want something different or added, darkened, lightened...ect. Please let me know. You said you wanted something that was more simple. I hope it's close to want the majority would go for. I for one like having color. Most printers do a very good job on printing iron-ons for t-shirts and will print on iron-on paper. I assume most people will be able to copy the pic and do it themselves if they want to.

Thanks - for checking them out. I hope this helps.

Rob, the black shirt looks great. Is it already printed on a shirt? Hope you noticed the typo on the back of the shirt for the web URL!

Sorry, Buster -- as I'm laughing !!!

No I didn't notice it. I will fix that right up. - lol

No this is just a representation - if I was to put it on one. I have done them in the past for myself and the kids. They turn out really good, the first one I ever made surprized me. The size of the logo might not be in perspective - Myself, I'm limited to 8.5 by 11 on my iron-on paper.
Buy the best iron-on paper that you can buy. They will hold the colors longer and last longer.

Needs the motor in it imho. The scoop and carb covers alone look a bit silly lol.

But great work. Far FAR better than my late night drunken attempts lol.

I agree....the black t-shirt....someone check on a cost....if you get enough orders, the costs goes down.
I want the black tho.....lol...... THANK GOD he left off the Hyman part..... otherwise, wouldnt be able to wear it to work....lol
Randy

I'm just messing around with Buster by putting that on there. That was funny comment you made though.

I'm not in this as an opportunist or a profiteer. As I said this logo is for everyone to enjoy, I do however, give my permission only to the forum's admin to use my pics in the sale of shirts to help advertise it. The sale will be at cost plus a small surcharge : of say $5, to be used to support the forum's costs - but please don't change or alter the pic without my approval. I think you guys know what I'm getting at...right. If you buy a shirt in support of the forum we all will benefit in the long run. If you make it yourself - that's fine, but if making them to sell on your own for profit your ripping off all members on this forum. The whole idea of this is to grow as a group and become closer as we do. To be the #1 forum, with the biggest following of members and best info on the net.
There are many Vmax clubs all over the world. I think this one has the potential to be, if not the biggest, then by far the best.
Buster, I you wish to sell T-shirts in support of the forum, with the pic logo on it. Yes, you have my permission and everybody who reads this now knows that. If your too busy, but still wish to do so. Get back to me and we'll setup a way for people who wants one by order to get a shirt. If your mods are able to help you out on this, that's fine too. I'll do what I can.

If anyone has a web page and wishes to use the logo as a link to this forum, that would be great.

Last edited:
Kewl, When I get some free time to tinker I'll ad it to page as a Link to this forum. Thanks Robbarie.

PS. I want a tee shirt. One Black one White. Holler when I can order two! PLease.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back