Gen 2 Motor

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's around 375 lbs.

Tim Nash weighed one once and had a contest on the other form for people to guess the weight.

But that was a while ago and I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly.

Sean Morley will probably know he has. shipped engines I think.

Weights

Attachments

• IMG_20160902_195532284.jpg
    IMG_20160902_195532284.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 69
Wow only 248? Complete?

How does the engine and roller only add up to 475?

Something doesn't add up....LOL :D

I talked to Tim and he said it was around 350 lbs. Jamie Marsten said he was the winner of the contest and he guessed 366 lbs. So looks 350 lbs is a winner.

Please I want to buy a g-force supercharger, but i want to have a reviews from who used it before.

Please I want to buy a g-force supercharger, but i want to have a reviews from who used it before.

Not sure there is many out there running it, it's a huge chunk of change, $6,000. Not allot of us can justify that cost. I was thinking about it, but after the Nash flash, I'm not going to, I will kill myself. Seriously. I don't need that much power. Almost need to upgrade the brakes after the flash alone.

Not sure there is many out there running it, it's a huge chunk of change, $6,000. Not allot of us can justify that cost. I was thinking about it, but after the Nash flash, I'm not going to, I will kill myself. Seriously. I don't need that much power. Almost need to upgrade the brakes after the flash alone.
mmm, I know it’s expensive but the problem it’s the only way to get 50 hp more and get 8 second pass, or maybe nitrous but I’m not sure if it will get me there, I already get 9.7 ET without race fuel and without wheele bar, so i need 0.7 more to get 9.0.

also I didn’t find enough informations about nitrous here, some friends adviced me to go with wet and some says go with dry, but i’m not sure what i need to change with it, maybe injectors or fuel pump, if any one have the experience please advice me with all details.
This is my email [email protected]

Your taking yours to the track. Yeah mine is street use, so I don't need that kinda power in the street.

mmm, I know it’s expensive but the problem it’s the only way to get 50 hp more and get 8 second pass, or maybe nitrous but I’m not sure if it will get me there, I already get 9.7 ET without race fuel and without wheele bar, so i need 0.7 more to get 9.0.

also I didn’t find enough informations about nitrous here, some friends adviced me to go with wet and some says go with dry, but i’m not sure what i need to change with it, maybe injectors or fuel pump, if any one have the experience please advice me with all details.
This is my email [email protected]

You need to contact Willie Skinnars, he's been drag racing his G-Force VMax for a while.
There is not a lot of these bikes out there. Mine is currently not on the street so I can't offer you much information other than I think their kit is good from a hardware perspective. It's the tuning that needs some help.
Check out this link:
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...5838&set=a.814435748633043&refid=13&__tn__=+=

Latest posts

Back