• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen II Parts - ALL SOLD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes. I am in Garner. Didn't we talk once before when I lived in Fuquay?

I know it's a low ball but If you would take 100.00 plus shipping for the clutch/gen covers let me know. Gonna attempt to finish them in black.

yes. I am in Garner. Didn't we talk once before when I lived in Fuquay?
Not sure. Did you live off Hilltop Needmore rd?
I also had 2, ZZR1200's Both were 2003. Great bikes, and really underestimated. I had a set of Corbin bags on mine.

SLIDERS are sold. Still have the covers (NEW condition) and a NEW K&N air filter for the Gen II.

Not sure. Did you live off Hilltop Needmore rd?
I also had 2, ZZR1200's Both were 2003. Great bikes, and really underestimated. I had a set of Corbin bags on mine.

Yep. Downsized/moved to Garner right down the 42...

K&N Filter is sold. Still have the covers. Please don't ask me to accept low ball offers. One cover is almost 150. These are in NEW condition. Not a scratch in OEM boxes.

Thank you!

K&N Filter is sold. Still have the covers. Please don't ask me to accept low ball offers. One cover is almost 150. These are in NEW condition. Not a scratch in OEM boxes.

Thank you!

Dont worry, I dont lowball. Not my style. if something is a good price, I will go after it and buy it. if something isnt a good price, people wont hear a peep from me. Thats a very good price for both. Do you take paypal? You can PM me your particulars, and we can get all of this taken care of.

PM'ing you now. I got the KN filter shipping today. I can get the covers out today if ya hurry. Otherwise, it will be tuesday.

PM'ing you now. I got the KN filter shipping today. I can get the covers out today if ya hurry. Otherwise, it will be tuesday.

I just replied, didnt see the message until now. If they dont go out until Tuesday, thats ok.

Eric

Just replied to your PM. They will leave Monday. Will get my wife to drop off.

ALL PARTS SOLD.

Last edited:
I dont know? I'm at work (so away from home). I will be home thursday, and can follow-up then. Thanks for checking up.

Back