Gen2 fork length?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxcruiser

Reaction score
Just wondering what the fork length is of the gen2 and if the front end would be a good candidate to install on a gen1.

Mike

Ive seen it done before, and I messaged the guy and he said that it rode great.

Yes, it can be done. We helped another customer set up a front and rear. I've actually got another rear almost done (no committed customer yet) and I even have a pair of forks (no triples though). The rear we're working on is currently set up for a 240 but I can do the stock 200 if so desired.

The front is pretty easy overall too.

Attachments

• 20140925_182928.jpg
    20140925_182928.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 27
Cool, that looks great Sean Pm me a price please. I was just looking at the Billet Bike Bits USD.
Also seen a post where you had a rear swing arm 3+ and a Carr.. setup.

Yea, best to email me sir. [email protected]

I just removed an inverted front end, notched and braced stock length rear, and Carr wheels from a project bike (new tires too) that i'm going to have for sale.

Yes, it can be done. We helped another customer set up a front and rear. I've actually got another rear almost done (no committed customer yet) and I even have a pair of forks (no triples though). The rear we're working on is currently set up for a 240 but I can do the stock 200 if so desired.

The front is pretty easy overall too.

Looks great! Thanks for the picture Sean.

Mike

Back