general exhaust rambling

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stingray230sx

Reaction score
ok, so i have a kerker 4-2-1 with a K series can, on it when i bought it.

dont know how it came new but it was jet hot coated black by the P.O. except for the can, which comes up the back at a decent angle [more that what i see in the kerker ads on ebay etc].those seem more straight back than up.

eventually i want to get a polished stainless or chrome exhaust to replace the black coated one but for now im riding.
i "would" like to change to a different can, if possible, so i guess my question is.....

anyone changed the can on a kerker to something else? and or know sizing?

i really dont want to wrestle mine off, as i am just now putting the rear wheel back on after getting the rear brake upgraded [thanks Sean for the chrome work on my R1 caliper bracket and stay]

so i just wondering if its been done and if its gonna be difficult or something i can maybe order up and do in a couple evenings between weekends so i can ride it.

and yes my chrome list is long.....chromed clear engine covers/fork lowers/swingarm/diff housing, it goes on and on and on.........

doug hunt

Talk to Sean! My funds have getting low because of the monkey so I just had him fab me up a chromed midpipe, can, and cap. They look great and they bolted right on as if they were made by Kerker. I am not with the bike right now but could get you a pic if you want. Just send me a PM to help me remember. If not I am sure he would have many other options for you. Otherwise for the can you are looking at really anything that will fit over a 2.5" pipe. Hope this helps.

Anythings possible. I downsized to a 2" pipe with automotive exhaust adapters and used a Mark's Can that I referbished... 126.02 RWHP from it.

Check it out in my SkullDuggery Album in my profile.

Or, Sean will do you up right....

Latest posts

Back