Getting to know "The Donald"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry Danny, but your going to have to put something in there outrageous and disparaging about "The Donald". I know it wont be easy to find with only the internet at your disposal but you did put it out there.

:rofl_200:

I'm sorry Danny, but your going to have to put something in there outrageous and disparaging about "The Donald". I know it wont be easy to find with only the internet at your disposal but you did put it out there.

:rofl_200:

Well....no promises CJ but I'll see what I can do. :confused2:

Did you make that call Jim? :ummm: I bet you did....otherwise how would you know about it? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

For some reason, they call here all the time. I always answer with "yo no hablo Inglés". Then they will normally stay on the line for another few seconds before I say "Hola?". Then they will hang up.

It may be the only thing keeping us alive - the Clinton campaign prolly thinks the residents at that # are already guaranteed Hillbillary votes.

Hey Danny....dont let these guys give you any sh*t. You dont wanna wake up one morning with the front forks of your favourite Vmax laying next to you in bed. They can be very persuasive. LOL

Hey Danny....dont let these guys give you any sh*t. You dont wanna wake up one morning with the front forks of your favourite Vmax laying next to you in bed. They can be very persuasive. LOL

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: And all covered with hydraulic fluid! OIY! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Ima gonna havva talka wid them....makea 'dem an offer.....:th_hit:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: And all covered with hydraulic fluid! OIY! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Ima gonna havva talka wid them....makea 'dem an offer.....:th_hit:

Ah, the memories of being covered in fork oil!:biglaugh:
Good thing the E P A never got wind of that scenario eh BD!:confused2::ummm::clapping:

Ah, the memories of being covered in fork oil!:biglaugh:
Good thing the E P A never got wind of that scenario eh BD!:confused2::ummm::clapping:

Ain't that the truth BB!! I was kind of a walking superfund site there for awhile!! Not to mention the over-spray! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Ya'll might laugh about being covered in fork oil, but has it ever really happened to you? lol
I'll never forget the first time I changed fork oil in my '79 XS1100....took out the 1st little Phillips screw in it's lower fork.....without having the bike on it's center stand. I had no good area to work on that bike, and so, was doing this in my gravel driveway. I lost that little screw and it's o-ring, and covered half my arm, one leg, and my shoe in shooting 10w fork oil.

Live & learn.

Ya'll might laugh about being covered in fork oil, but has it ever really happened to you? lol
I'll never forget the first time I changed fork oil in my '79 XS1100....took out the 1st little Phillips screw in it's lower fork.....without having the bike on it's center stand. I had no good area to work on that bike, and so, was doing this in my gravel driveway. I lost that little screw and it's o-ring, and covered half my arm, one leg, and my shoe in shooting 10w fork oil.

Live & learn.

Oh I'm not just laughing about it sir....I LIVED IT!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=7087

Back