Go drink bleach ya jerk!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
I ordered my Fitch fuel catalyst weeks ago...I waited and waited and waited.Then get an Email...
ITS BEEN DELIVERED AND SIGNED FOR!Yahoo!:eusa_dance:
But where could it be?...
Who signed for it?
Why have I not heard anything of it???
SOME ASS HOLE 3 CITIES AWAY NAMED "TRIP" SIGNED FOR IT.:bang head:
SOME MORON I DONT KNOW IN A CITY I NEVER LIVED IN RECIEVED MY PACKAGE AND SIGNED FOR IT AND DIDNT THINK MAYBE HE SHOULD LET SOME ONE KNOW HES NOT ME???
Thanks to Ebay its been reshipped and Ill get it in a few days I hope but Im not happy with this "Trip" guy...
Hope I find you one day buddy :angry flame devil: YA DICK!

You should be able to file a claim with the shipper.....let me guess...USPS for a "failed delivery". They are responsible for getting the box to the correct address. If they screwed up they are liable, whether the box was insured or not.

What is probably more likely is the shipper put your address down wrong on the box. Does it show the "delivered to" address on the tracking or whatever?

It sucks, but seems most people just figure it's their lucky day and accept a box addressed to somebody else. Not worth their hassle to bring it back down to the PO in the name of not being a dick.

It just said what city it was delivered to,and the signature of who signed for it...If it was any more specific I would map quest it and go personally retrieve my stuff but the company made it right and is resending it.Im willing to wait,Im ALMOST patient when I wanna be.Its really not worth it to go beyond venting to you guys and contacting the company.Whats done is done and some dude got a freebie.

I ordered my Fitch fuel catalyst weeks ago...I waited and waited and waited.Then get an Email...
ITS BEEN DELIVERED AND SIGNED FOR!Yahoo!:eusa_dance:
But where could it be?...
Who signed for it?
Why have I not heard anything of it???
SOME ASS HOLE 3 CITIES AWAY NAMED "TRIP" SIGNED FOR IT.:bang head:
SOME MORON I DONT KNOW IN A CITY I NEVER LIVED IN RECIEVED MY PACKAGE AND SIGNED FOR IT AND DIDNT THINK MAYBE HE SHOULD LET SOME ONE KNOW HES NOT ME???
Thanks to Ebay its been reshipped and Ill get it in a few days I hope but Im not happy with this "Trip" guy...
Hope I find you one day buddy :angry flame devil: YA DICK!

Your in the States so you should sue there arse off .... :damn angry:

hah i think hes doing the right thing for now!

Hey Ace,
That shit has happened to me before.
There are alot of people out there that are like that and someday they`ll get theirs but in the meantime just be glad that the company made good on the purchase and in a few days you`ll get your package.:biglaugh::biglaugh:
There`s always somebody watching and vengance is his not ours.
Be cool bro,
<<Dave>>:eusa_dance:

Back