Good deal on 09

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kelly Blue Book shows 5850 miles allowed and Suggested Retail Value $15025,,Trade-In Value (Good Condition) $11175. So I believe any price in between those 2 figures is just fine to pay.

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Depreciation schedules work for insurance companies and banks to limit thier exposure. A market analysis would be a better method to determine if it's a good deal.

well if you are happy with the price you paid then its well worth it. Don't worry dun -dun-dun-dun be happy don't worry be happy

Guy on Starvmax.com just bought one for $11,500.

Kind what I said...i think:confused2:

Guy on Starvmax.com just bought one for $11,500.

Kind what I said...i think:confused2:

Holy crap! thats a great deal on a next gen Vmax. I dont see those deals on cycletrader. where are these guys gettin these great deals? must be buying them straight out from a person. someone took a heck offa a loss in two years.

yeah, the guy on the star vmax forum was also very clear...the reason he got it for 11,500 was the dealer is his buddy who bought it right and passed the savings onto him. I don't think this sets the bar for all 09's to be that price. Dealer takes it on trade for 11,500 and would then sell for upwards of 14k.

Back