Got some skills

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was totally wicked.... U know of course hulk would win that fight.. Well gray hulk anyway cause all he gotta do is get superman underground out of the sun and beat on him. Plus superman always holds back for fear of killing someone where as the hulk just gets stronger the madder he gets and wont stop till the object of his attention is either pummelled or doesnt exist anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

Totally sweet video, I'm going to side with superman even though it looks bad for him at the end of the second video. He's burned the hulk to no real effect but he can still freeze him and with the clothes the Hulk is wearing frostbite is going to be a factor, lol. Besides, if the fight starts going bad for superman he can fly around the world reverse time back to when he was winning and then kick the hulks ass properly the second time!
I have to find the next video now!!:punk:

See Hulk would not even notice the cold. Have you been so pissed off walked outside in the dead of winter and did not even notice that it was cold. Well for the hulk times ~ on the pissed mode. As far as turning back time - as it replays out the hulk would be waiting to pound on superman. I still vote the pissed off green giant. Anit no hoe hoe hoe there.

Superman was clearly toying with the hulk to see what the green monster is really made out of. All superman has to do is grab the hulk by his little shorts and fly him out into space, maybe drop him a few times for good measure. GAME OVER :punk:

haha good point. i'm sure the hulk needs o2 to breathe

Still like the hulk.... Supes is too nice a guy... Hulk is just nasty...

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk
Ok so Superman can fly. But let the hulk grab him and start stretching out the arms, legs or any combo, maybe he might pull a limb off, don't think flyboy will do so well there. Steel can be bent.

Hulk used to just hold his breath for a really long time, but now we find out he has evolved to create his own air.

There would come a point in this battle where the Hulk goes so ballistic
realmad.gif
that punches to the Hulk are no longer are felt, and his steps would cause earthquakes. At this point Supes would have to unleash everything he had, but by then it'd be too late.

Superboy Prime (too much to explain - look it up :surprise:) on the other hand, apparently never holds back, so he might have a shot if he unleashed on the Hulk before he got ticked. Once he's raging, it's a hard battle. If he feels he's losing the fight, he'll ramp up till he's winning.

Superboy is the name of several fictional characters that have been published by DC Comics, most of them youthful incarnations of Superman. These characters have also been the main characters of four ongoing Superboy comic book series published by DC.
The first, and arguably best-known, Superboy was simply Superman as a boy, acting as a superhero in Smallville, where Kal-El (Superboy's Kryptonian name) lives under his secret identity, Clark Kent. The character was featured in several series from the 1940s until the 1980s, with long runs appearing in Adventure Comics and two eponymous series, Superboy and The New Adventures of Superboy. He developed a mythos and supporting cast of his own, including foster parents Ma and Pa Kent, love interest Lana Lang, and time traveling allies the Legion of Super-Heroes.
When DC Comics rewrote much of its continuity in 1986, Superman’s history was changed so that he never took a costumed identity until adulthood, erasing Superboy from the canonical history of Superman, although many aspects of the backstory created in Superboy comics, such as Clark's friendship with Lana Lang, remained. In the last few years, some additional features of Superboy's history, such as his tenure in the Legion, have also been reintroduced into the story of Superman's youth.
The character was adapted into a Superboy television series (1988–1992), which also spawned another, short-lived Superboy comic book series; and a teenage Clark Kent, secretly using his powers in heroic acts, appeared in the highly successful Smallville TV series (2001–2011), drawing to a great extent on the comic book continuity in its depiction of young Clark's life.
In 1993, DC introduced a new, modernized Superboy, a teenage clone of both Superman and Lex Luthor, also known by his Kryptonian name Kon-El and his secret identity as Clark's cousin Conner Kent. The new Superboy was featured in his own series, Superboy (volume 3), from 1994 until 2002, and in several series devoted to teenage superhero groups. He was featured in DC's relaunch of Adventure Comics and got his own series again starting in late 2010. This Superboy made his Smallville debut on Friday, March 4, 2011 in the episode "Scion." In this episode (as in the comics), Conner is a clone made up of both Lex and Clark's DNA, and has several of Superman's powers. Superboy is also featured in the animated series Young Justice that debuted in early 2011.
Due to DC Comics’ complex Multiverse, several other Superboys have appeared over time, with the most notable being the mentally unstable Superboy-Prime.
--------------------------------------------------------
I think that dc got it story lines blurred and the hulk would have same fight as with superman fight.

Back