gotta have one

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my VMF hoodie.

Attachments

• vmf hoodie.jpg
    vmf hoodie.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 32
Sad there is no XXXL

True!! Gonna go for a XXL and make sure the wife doesn't throw it in the dryer!

The picture of my hoodie is an XL because I wasn't sure how the sizing was, but it is big! I'd say it would be like a 2XL of the T-shirts I had. I could easily pack on another 30 lbs and the hoodie would not be tight. Dannymax, the 2XL should be fine for you.

so buster you suggest 2xl for a shirt and xl for hoodie ey??? cool good to know

so buster you suggest 2xl for a shirt and xl for hoodie ey??? cool good to know

No, I'm saying the XL hoodie from tshirtmonster is like the 2XL tshirts I use to sell. The XL seems pretty big to me. Kaboom was wearing of my XL Tshirts and it was tight but he should have room in the XL hoodie. I don't think anyone I met at the Pizza Run would need a 3XL based on the size of this XL. I haven't got a Tshirt from them yet, but I'm assuming the sizing is the same.

No, I'm saying the XL hoodie from tshirtmonster is like the 2XL tshirts I use to sell. The XL seems pretty big to me. Kaboom was wearing of my XL Tshirts and it was tight but he should have room in the XL hoodie. I don't think anyone I met at the Pizza Run would need a 3XL based on the size of this XL. I haven't got a Tshirt from them yet, but I'm assuming the sizing is the same.

:punk: cool thanks

The picture of my hoodie is an XL because I wasn't sure how the sizing was, but it is big! I'd say it would be like a 2XL of the T-shirts I had. I could easily pack on another 30 lbs and the hoodie would not be tight. Dannymax, the 2XL should be fine for you.

Yo buster whats your height, weight.

I'm coming in at 6' 2" 270lb or for you that's: 188Cm, and 122Kg.

I want one as an over Hoody.

I'm 6', 190 lbs. It's hard to say if the 2XL would fit you. It probably depends on how you carry the 270 lbs. I'll send an email off to them to see if they can do 3XL.

I'm 6' 5" @ 240# or (.00196 Kilometers... @ .1089 Metric Tons), my XXL should be here in a few days I'll let you know how it fits.

I'm 6' 5" @ 240# or (.00196 Kilometers... @ .1089 Metric Tons), my XXL should be here in a few days I'll let you know how it fits.
good to know, i was just about to order mine up but hate online orders cause the sizes are all different :bang head:pending on their suppliers. so be great to see what works for ya danny, think i fall into your group for size/height.

------ Shirt Update -----

I inquired about 3XL for you "manly" size guys, and they now have them! Here is the reponse:

Hi Gary - these can be ordered in 3XL:

Gildan t-shirts, Unisex Sweatshirts

We will be updating our site shortly, but in the meantime, please have them
select 2XL and put a note "please change size to 3XL".

cheers

Regards,
Debbie Henderson
T-Shirt Monster Support

:clapping::banana:

Back