• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GSXR750 COP's & wires for sale -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
I bought these to install on the '85....going on the assumption the plug caps would be loaded with corrosion and the coils full of cracks.

Neither was the case, in fact I couldn't find one single coil crack....unusual to say the least.

Anyhow the coil sticks, connectors and wire (including spare wire altho you won't need any) are for sale for just what I have in them.....$55 + shipping.

I don't know a thing about them other than the ebay seller said they fit '00 - '03 Gixxer and are in very good condition.

Re: GSXR750 COP's & wires for sale

Danny I can honestly say the denso 129700-4150's will make a vboost open later than a stock setting. Not to be confused with 4510's from a cbr600rr that won't change the vboost.
I only sell a 4150 for manual boosts.
Not meaning to jeopardize your sell but the info is also on here somewhere.

Not a problem man, they'll work and they're cheap but if they don't sell they don't sell. :confused2:

Altho anyone interested should refer to Blax's post above for VBoost info with these COP's.

Anyone who buys these gets a free set of connectors and housings with free shipping to make the set complete.
PM me your address when you buy them.

Let me know who Danny and I'll send the connectors.
I can see the length of all 8 wires so I'll make 2 longer.
4 connectors for the coils to plug into and 8 butt connectors spliced into them.
All they will have to do is trim back their ends and crimp to my 18 gauge butt connectors.
Do you know what ignition they have?

Back