GTG feedback

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44boyd

Reaction score
I haven't seen a Place for these on this site like other forums where people can buy/sell. So I figured I'd start one so people know these members can be trusted.

CaptainKyle- GTG nice easy transaction, don't hesitate to buy from him

Rusty-GTG same as above, no problems at all

Ridinnoshiftin-GTG, great communication through out. Has a back rest for sale if anyone is looking.

I think you are right but we do have a Vendor feedback thread but that is not the same. Maybe someone can make that a sticky.

Let me see.
Captain Kyle, Sean Morley, Bill Kratsenberg, Donelly317, Gannon and ss-tornado have all been great.
Also, Bcnya went over Seans place and packed up a std exhaust and tried to send it to me, but it was just too expensive. Not their fault, they went to some trouble for nothing! That's pretty good in my books.
Although Mark's Exhaust isn't really on here, I can vouch for him 300%. I received my exhaust and fitted it before I even paid a deposit. Now, if you consider Mark is in Cali, and I'm downunder, that's pretty damn impressive. FYI I asked him to give me a price to pay, coz I couldn't order my Morley jet kit until I had cleared up his bill. He packed the invoice in the box and sent it!

And if some loser f*k's up the trust relationship that is going on on this forum, they are going to have a price on their heads!

Adding DannyMax, SeaTownVmax.
Just dealt with Rusty in Calif.. Fantastic.
He even sent me a Patch...:clapping:

:ummm::ummm::ummm: Who Else.:confused2:

Back