he will always be there

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
One of my fellow retirees from fire-rescue made this before he retired. He welded it up w/cut-nails, and that's a piece of the 'pit' he's holding, the name of the hellhole that became the resting-place for the TTT structure when it collapsed, and was excavated. It's in the lobby of a fire-rescue station in south FL, in Palm Beach Co.

God-bless all the men and women who died at the hands of others on September 11.

Attachments

• IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 81
One of my fellow retirees from fire-rescue made this before he retired. He welded it up w/cut-nails, and that's a piece of the 'pit' he's holding, the name of the hellhole that became the resting-place for the TTT structure when it collapsed, and was excavated. It's in the lobby of a fire-rescue station in south FL, in Palm Beach Co.

God-bless all the men and women who died at the hands of others on September 11.

Thank you for sharing FM

What station and dept?

Boynton Beach Fire-Rescue, I-95 and Gateway Blvd., SW corner. The artist is Chief of EMS Ray Altman (Retired) with-whom I am proud to have-served. :worthy:

It's inside an area open to the public.

Beautiful piece of work. My cousin Michael Zinzi died in 9/11. He was an avid motorcyclist - loved his Harley's.

Latest posts

Back