headlight options?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do the conversion, the headlights I use Adjure at http://adjureinc.com/t50700.html
I take your stock headlight, smash the glass & cut it then fit the new headlight to it. the reason its $100 is that Adjure is here in California so I pay Tax & shipping to get the reflector which ends up to be ~$91.00, I actually loose money doing it.

My HID looks just as bright if not more.

My HID looks just as bright if not more.

Yes your HID is brighter even when off :biglaugh: which also means you have a lot of stray light from the stock lens. clear lens focuses light better on the road, in any case no comparison with stock & halogen.
by the way this is the low beam.

Yes your HID is brighter even when off :biglaugh: which also means you have a lot of stray light from the stock lens. clear lens focuses light better on the road, in any case no comparison with stock & halogen.
by the way this is the low beam.

I cant imagine what it would be like with a proper reflector lense, but for $50, I am very happy with the stocker with HID. It lights up more road strait on and off to the sides that I need in the country back roads!!!

Now I need to figure out which battery to get since my bike was DOA again this morning even after being always on a tender....Definitely going to get a AGM gel.

Back