Headlight stay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthair88

Reaction score
Anyone have one in very!!! good shape they would be willing to sell? It's the bracket right below headlight w/ yamaha embossed on it.

what colour? i have a freshly matte black powdercoated one floating around here. PM me if you are interested.

If garrett can't find his I am sure I have one (chromed, unchromed, and maybe even black chromed).

Sean

Shorthair, u still want mine? If u wanna go thru morley no worries, ill send the $ back. Let me know, ill send it tomorrow unless I hear otherwise.

Garret, yes please hold off on shipping for now.

Hey Sean, Is that chrome one you have in REALLY good shape? and how much$$ would you need? currently unemployment allows for few max treats but my willpower to abstain completly is also lacking. and a chrome one would positively look better.

ah shit man already sent it.... well not much we can do now, we can chat later.

No problem garret, I'm sure it will look great, heck i might buy one from sean to, kinda like changein sneakers. thanx for sending it out so quick. $$ on its way.

if you decide against it , no worries just let me know and we'll exchange $$ for part the other way.

The ones I have would be freshly chromed so about as nice as you can get. Either way we need one back for a core charge anyway.

Sean

Sounds like what I want sean, how much do YOU want for a chrome one? does it matter if I bead blasted my old one and do you need any of the mounting hardware?
I'm getting garrets anyways and plan on keeping it for now or ditchin it down the road, depending on how much I like it. what do ya say buddy O'l pal?...lol

Shorthair.............

Back