• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heads up... '96 Vmax fire sale in LA.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19vmax97

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone in the Los Angeles area. Honda of Hollywood 323 466 7191 is becoming a BMW only spot for sales and service. Sucks, I have been going there since 2000. I was in one last time yesterday, and there is a '96 Vmax on the lot for sale. Just gave em a shout, 23k miles, and asking $3295. But it appears they want to clear the lot--and the salesman yesterday said fire sale, to get rid of it... I took a few crappy snaps awhile ago, but had already deleted them. The bike was pretty stock. For what it is worth! Someone save that Vmax! Best.

I bought 4 motorcycles from them. Good deal on everyone. 1st 1 I bought was in 1986. There is a bmw shop across the street so I guess they bought the building. The guy that owned it gave me liability insurance for over 20 years for $55 a year. Sorry to see them go.

I bought 4 motorcycles from them. Good deal on everyone. 1st 1 I bought was in 1986. There is a bmw shop across the street so I guess they bought the building. The guy that owned it gave me liability insurance for over 20 years for $55 a year. Sorry to see them go.

Yeah, very sorry to see them go. If you know any of the crew, Frank and Fernando are looking to open something perhaps in Burbank. Not sure if Oscar will stay, or what Danny is now up to. I have a feeling this '96 could be had for VERY cheap.

Yeah, very sorry to see them go. If you know any of the crew, Frank and Fernando are looking to open something perhaps in Burbank. Not sure if Oscar will stay, or what Danny is now up to. I have a feeling this '96 could be had for VERY cheap.
I knew every one of them for years. They don't have it listed on their site and they used to list them in cycletraders.

I knew every one of them for years. They don't have it listed on their site and they used to list them in cycletraders.
Odd. The bike lot has reduced, there are actually a few cars from the dealership parked. 40% off in the retail area. A skeleton crew was there and admittedly aren't sure what is going on. Transition I guess. I'll follow Frank...

Latest posts

Back