Help with PIX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lew L

Reaction score
OK I give up.

If I e-mail one of the members here thepix of the Bullitt fairing could you post them for me?????

I got the pix into photobucket but I cant seem to post them on the forum:ummm:

Lew

If you have the pictures on your hard drive try this:
1) Find paperclip icon(green) at top of "reply to thread" window and click to open.
2) A new window will open "manage attachments", in the section labeled "Upload file from your computer" click "Browse".
3) This will open a new window that you will need to look for your pictures on your computer, typically in the "Pictures" folder.
4) Choose the picture you want to post and click on it then click on "open".
5) The window will close and the "manage attachments" will will appear.
6) Do the steps 3 - 5 until you have all the pictures you want to post then you need to click on the "upload" to send them to the forum. Make sure you click on the proper "upload" button or the upload will not work properly. The proper "upload" button resides within the box "Upload file from your computer".
7) A confirmation in the form of files will appear near the bottom of the "manage Attachments" window.
8) Without closing the "manage attachments " window open up your original "reply to thread".
9) At this point you can hit "submit reply" to post your picture and your pictures will post along with the text you typed in to the post. You need to type in some text in every post otherwise you will get a warning telling the text is too short.
10) Optionally, when you arrive at the "reply to thread" you can choose to place text in between each picture to help describe the photo contents. To do this click on the post text area to set where the picture will be placed then go back up to the paperclip(green) icon and click on it. A drop down window will open with your files (pictures), choose your file and it will be placed into your post. Before you click on any succeding files be sure to click on the post area again to avoid putting the newly chosen file over top of the previous file.
11) Hit "submit reply" so the rest of us can enjoy your pictures!:clapping:

Hey Lew, click the IMG code on the photobucket image that u want to copy. Then just past it to your VMF thread.Work's for me every time:biglaugh: Or just stay here, go to manage attachments & follow Redbones instructions.

Latest posts

Back