Hi from Cypress

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LongNap

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself... My name is David and I live in the Cypress area outside of Houston, TX.

Been riding since I has 12yrs with my first bike being a 1976 PE250 and my first street bike at 15yrs which was a 1977 CB550F SS.

I've owned over 30 bikes and currently have 6... still working on getting the right kind/amount :big laugh:

I purchased a new Vmax back in 2000 and decided last week to pick up another one which I found a 2006.

Look forward to getting to know all you guys and if I decide to keep this one for a while doing some cool moding!

Thanks,
D.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 19
Kewl to know there is another Texan rider on the forum.
I have 2006 Vmax also.
Boughtmine used and still have some prior owner issues to resolve, but for the most part, I love the thing.

Howdy from N. Texas. If you don't already known Michael Hansen (VMOA south central regional director) is also from Cypress. Goes by train460 here.

Yeah check with Michale there are quite a few in your area that get together from time to time. They have a houston based yahoo group that they stay on more than here.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome... I bet that's the same group I was in before (10 years ago) LOL.

I'll check it out... thanks guys.

I have a lot of issues to iron out on mine if I'm going to keep it. Appears to be carb issues :ummm:

I'll start a new thread,
D.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome... I bet that's the same group I was in before (10 years ago) LOL.

I'll check it out... thanks guys.

I have a lot of issues to iron out on mine if I'm going to keep it. Appears to be carb issues :ummm:

I'll start a new thread,
D.

Just one more post on this thread... hey that was the site/board and here's one of my posts from back in March 2001 :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-30 at 3.04.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-10-30 at 3.04.30 PM.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
You southern boys are so lucky!.................Your season is just kicking in and we are putting ours away..........................:biglaugh:.......................Ride safe!...........Tom.

Latest posts

Back