history buffs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it sort of depends on what specific event your talking about. I usually am pretty smart on what interests me but not on history as a whole. What are ya interested in 190?

What would you like to find out about Hitler? I have study up quite a bit on the germans of that time because my grandfather's brother worked under Hitlers personal doctor as an aide of some sort. Just ask? Maybe I will know what you want to find out, or maybe not. And NO I am not a Nazis, just have done some research.

You invoked Godwin in three posts. Two of them being your own! Dude, I don't know if that's ever happened before.

Try asking a question of relevance to the information that you want to know or converse about.

Godwin in three posts, really?

Godwin's law :rofl_200:

Eventually it does come around, I used to be on a guitar forum and the topic came up, go figure.

I had never heard the term before but it's a interesting theory. I guess that could go for anything. Just change the name and subject of discussion.

You invoked Godwin in three posts. Two of them being your own! Dude, I don't know if that's ever happened before.

Try asking a question of relevance to the information that you want to know or converse about.

Call me crazy but it sounds like a passive insinuation that the US military is acting like nazis. :confused2:

That wasn't a Godwin, just mentioning Hitler's name. It has to be used in a comparison to Hitler ( ie heavy handed Moderation etc).

I've never heard of this before!

You can make up a rule about things you can't say in a thread and become famous?!!

That's just rediculous.

What would you like to find out about Hitler? I have study up quite a bit on the germans of that time because my grandfather's brother worked under Hitlers personal doctor as an aide of some sort. Just ask? Maybe I will know what you want to find out, or maybe not. And NO I am not a Nazis, just have done some research.

i didn't have any questions about hitler, i think i know about all there is to know about him, just trying to start a discussion, any questions for me?

When did Columbus sail the ocean blue?

Come on now....you don't know the old rhyme about Columbus???

In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue. Slipped on the dock, broke his cock, and now it's black and blue!

"Mein Kampf" auf English ist "my fight"

I wasn't surfing, even though I posted this 5 minutes after you did.

Back