Holeshot/Muzzy fan blade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
Are these fan blades the same thing? Is anybody running one of these? I found an old post here stating they are heavier & acually flow less air than stock. I know the factory plastic blade has 7 fins compared to only 6 on these aftermarket blades, so perhaps stock really is better. I'm not having any cooling issues - I was looking at this mod to eliminate any future probs with the fan deforming & possibly reduce the amount of time the fan stays on. I wonder if some other bikes have fan problems & the manufacturer just happens to also make one for the VMAX because they're already tooled up to make a similar fan. Doesn't seem like a very popular mod on this forum - any thoughts?

It came with the bike so I'm not sure what it is, but I have this aluminium blades fan on mine.
It sure seems to displace a lot of heat - once the fan comes on the temp never goes above 2/3 up on the gauge, even in the hottest weather and sitting in traffic.

Back