hope these are good

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These SENA headsets work pretty well as long as you are using the full-faced helmet setup. The wife and I use them too. They don't work worth warm spit in our 1/2 helmets while riding behind the Memphis Fats windshields on our Hondas though. The mics won't stay where you put them, and we get way too much wind noise.

They also won't pair up with every GPS unit. The tech at SENA claims it's Garmin's fault they don't pair up. Claims they would pair with the much more expensive Garmin ZUMO series units, but I bought a model made for the dash of a car (apparently).

I bought enough extra parts to set up both our 1/2 helmets and our full-faced ones. If I had it to do all over again, I'd pay extra and move up the the Scala Rider Q4 units. Again, they do work well with our full-faced helmets.

I am saving up to put CBs on both of our bikes. It would have a cable, and an antenna, but I could talk longer distances, Talk to my dad on his Goldwing, and get "Bear" reports from truckers.

Back