How I ditched the mod monkey

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
It wasn't easy, and it wasn't cheap. I hired a private investigator to tail the monkey and photograph his moves.

After about a month I get a phonecall from Victor Maxx, P.I. apparantly he took a photo of the monkey late at night entering a back alley bar.

So in a nutshell, I just blackmailed the monkey with the photo.

The monkey tried again with the turbo project. So I told him the deal is off and the picture is going to be released. I was a little over my head on this one, but luckily a friend of mine bought the turbo's I've aquired for his sleds. (thank god, books for this semester cost an arm and a leg).

The picture you ask? well here it is.

gaymonkey.jpg

Excellent bait and switch maneuver KJ! He was probably meeting with one those notorious sock monkey types and wanted to look the part.
I'm told the sock monkey's are a nervous and sensitive bunch and it doesn't take much to send them into a fit. I bet he had a cover story as to why he was all dolled up too and headed in the back door!
Here is a couple of super secret spy pics I was able to see for a short period of time of a captured sock monkey in a undisclosed location and from a unknown person or persons. That's all I know but I understand they were shaken by events that N eastern relatives of theirs suffered in a horrendous fire storm/ explosion that came from some unearthly being in a silver space suit with weird eyes and large smile!

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpg
    IMG_1168.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1169.jpg
    IMG_1169.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 8
I bet he had a cover story as to why he was all dolled up too and headed in the back door!

He did have some sort of bogus story about that. Thats when I showed him this picture.

monkey2716223.jpg

That picture must have left a bad taste in his mouth, cause earlier this afternoon he sent over this guy to try to keep me quiet.

smithwessonlightedtriti.jpg

Fortunately for me, The dog next door has a monkey fetish and made short work of the hit-monkey.

doghumpingmonkey.jpg

But I don't think it's over. Color me paranoid but when I go outside I feel like I'm being watched.

monkey2.jpg

HEY NOW!!! You are showing pics out of context here buddy!! The first pic was at a costume party, thought it would be funny to freak out my boys by showing up in drag. That second pic, well I can explain that in one word, PHOTOSHOP!! The third one, we are gonna find out who got that pic and hunt them down!! The fourth, no comment as the Monkey in that pic has been cast out of the group, we do not tolerate perverts!! The last photo was a group shot from our last meeting, still not sure who your P.I. is, but don't worry we will find him and when we are done he will think the Monkey in the 4th photo got off easy......... damn that doesn't sound right, we meant the punishment not, well you get the picture!!!!!

Hmmmm:hmmm: It seems the monkey growl is actually a "monkey grunt!!" :buttsexor:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

We are not interested in your wise-ass remarks Danny.....when we say 'you will pay,' we mean PAY BIG!!

BTW, the monkey with the dog is not a Mod Monkey, not part of 'MMRB' nor is he related to any Mod Monkey operations or activities.

He is a very distant cousin of one of the lesser Mod Monkeys, his name is "Odd Monkey" and, from what I've heard, he hangs around the 'pound' a lot!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Hmmm, it seems our furry little primate gets a little nervous when the truth hits a little close to home.
Another note for the profiler to work with!:surf:

OK, so we have a few....... weirdos in the family or at least close enough to the Mod Monkey family where I see that there may be some confusion. BUT DAMMIT I HAVE NEVER EVER PEED IN MY OWN MOUTH, NEVER PUT A FINGER IN MY BUTT AND SNIFFED IT, but I will admit to flinging poo:rofl_200:

Back