If you were going to buy another bike....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vmax is like part of me i dont see me ever having another vmax, i just got the roadliner this year and dont see me selling it either im toying with the idea of a B King for the next bike added to the stable.

Other than the V-Max... Triumph Thruxton really puts the tingle in my dingle.

2009-Triumph-Thruxtonb.jpg

I had an 04 Thruxton, good bike. My wrists can't take clip one anymore. Ive always wanted a Scrambler.

I think it would have to be one of the three:

FJR 2006 or newer - tour type bike
Kaw Concours- tour type bike
newer goldwing- for the wifes comfort on long trips
HD custom Street glide- when done right they look awesome
85-86 Kaw 900 Eliminator - brings back some old memories
G

I'd like a Ducati MultiStrada (without the 'beak'), a Guzzi Stelvio, a Triumph Rocket III and a good ol' Honda XR500!

Please, Santa?

Triumph Bonneville , early 70s , the first motorcycle that got my attention .

Attachments

• DSC00341.jpg
    DSC00341.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 6
For sheer looks, it's hard to beat the Triumph twins, before the oil-in-frame models. The Sportsters just look "right," too, especially the early ones. Old Norton Commandos have that iconic look, as-do the unit-construction BSA's.

Ducati Diavel Carbon sorta a V-max chain drive that can go around corners. If I were about 150 lbs lighter and could take the riding position, I'd love a ZX14 or Ducati Super bike.

For a classic, I'd love to have a Norton Manx again...along with someone to start it for me.

And a Honda Rune

Attachments

• ducati diavel.JPG
    ducati diavel.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 9
I'd like to have a Vincent black shadow saw one in barber motor sports museum & loved it, zx14 for speed, goldwing for comfort, Honda has a 1100 standard not in the U S don't know the name but like the way it looks, gen II max, & a harley fat bob I don't know how good they are, but I love the way they look, also the sportster that looks like a dirt tracker. I could go on & on.:biglaugh:

Kawasaki Z1 900 gave the world its first true superbike
I bought it new in 1975 I will never forget the way it sounded
and the power it had..wish I could get it back for what I sold it for.
Z

1985 Yamaha RZ 500

2009 Yamaha MT 01

1994 Yamaha TZR 250 SP (japan spec)

1992 Yamaha TDR 250

Back