I'm a gringo, and proud of it!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waylander, You used to be from here ? My little cousin now lives on a fishing boat down your way. I don't think he wants to come back either. It's been 6-7 years now.

There is allot of good people here and very hard working too, who have made a good life for themselves here from another country. I don't think anyone born here minds either. It's the lazyass bastards who suck from the rest of us and live the free ride in spite. They couldn't care less about the country but only in themselves, and tell the other deadbeats friends and family how fuck'n stupid we are for giving them plenty of money for food, shelter, smokes, beer....ect. so come on over to ez street and join the party and if we break the law, we'll still end up with it pretty good in jail.

I agree - if you want to live here, you must be willing to prove yourself and serve the country in anyway that you can. You can't just show up and claim your rights. That's bullshit. :punk:

I live in a border state. I now live in Abluquerque, mexico..I mean New Mexico. Seem like most of the people here speak Spanish. Take a walk around most stores and you hear mostly Spanish.

I have lived in Texas all of my life, grew up in the Arid wasteland of the Llanno Estacado. The town I grew up in (Pecos) was about 75% Mexican and for the most part they were very good, hardworking, and Legal people.

I didn't date a white girl until I left home and my Polish wife knows I still love Mexican girls, As you may have seen by the pics I posted of my wife and our girlfriend in the "who are you" thread.

All that's changed now, there is an extreme entitlement mentality sweeping this country. Harris county is going broke taking care of anchor babies.

We are being invaded one baby at a time. You can see it in the culture, the trash, the lack of courtesy, The dirty diapers in the parking lots, the "me-first" attitudes and the complete unwillingness to assimilate into society. Don't even think of going to an emergency room in Houston!

My personal opinion is that to get rid of cockroaches you have to stop leaving food laying around for them. There ARE plenty of ways to approach this but if every single employer was given mandatory jail time for hiring illegals it would stop. At the same time there has to be a real way to verify citizenship. I'm not against a national ID card, don't like the idea but if that is what it takes oh well.

Another is to ARREST anyone without car insurance and confiscate the vehicle.

The main cause of this is the corrupt government in Mexico. They have more natural resources in Mexico than the U.S. ever thought of possesing and they are still a third world country due to corrupt mismanagement.

later,

Rusty

I have lived in Texas all of my life, grew up in the Arid wasteland of the Llanno Estacado. The town I grew up in (Pecos) was about 75% Mexican and for the most part they were very good, hardworking, and Legal people.

I didn't date a white girl until I left home and my Polish wife knows I still love Mexican girls, As you may have seen by the pics I posted of my wife and our girlfriend in the "who are you" thread.

All that's changed now, there is an extreme entitlement mentality sweeping this country. Harris county is going broke taking care of anchor babies.

We are being invaded one baby at a time. You can see it in the culture, the trash, the lack of courtesy, The dirty diapers in the parking lots, the "me-first" attitudes and the complete unwillingness to assimilate into society. Don't even think of going to an emergency room in Houston!

My personal opinion is that to get rid of cockroaches you have to stop leaving food laying around for them. There ARE plenty of ways to approach this but if every single employer was given mandatory jail time for hiring illegals it would stop. At the same time there has to be a real way to verify citizenship. I'm not against a national ID card, don't like the idea but if that is what it takes oh well.

The main cause of this is the corrupt government in Mexico. They have more natural resources in Mexico than the U.S. ever thought of possesing and they are still a third world country due to corrupt mismanagement.

later,

Rusty

I may sound ignorant but why not eventually take mexico over and make it a state and put it to good use?

Because then we'd have to take care of more millions of Mexicans.

Mark

Waylander, You used to be from here ? My little cousin now lives on a fishing boat down your way. I don't think he wants to come back either. It's been 6-7 years now.

Nah I'm from Texas and born in So-Cal. Never been to Canada. They say 'go back to canada' because they think they are being funny, as I said.

later,

Rusty

Nothing I can really add to this. I live 3 counties west of Rusty. When the housing market around here drops off there will be a lot of hungry, unemployed wetbacks to deal with....
I just picked up another 2k 7.62X39.

I wasn't brought up to be prejudiced, and I don't think I am being prejudiced when I say that I believe it is every American citizen's right to bag at least 12 or 14 of these pesky mexicans with a 2K 7.62 X 39, or any other caliber weapon within reach, every hunting season. Furthermore, I support extending the current hunting season to be enjoyed year round - and remove the limits.

I also support the notion of training our military at the border with live target practice. After all, the buzzards are american and deserve a good meal every now and again too.

Let's not degrade cochroaches by making needless comparisons either. Cochroaches know to run and hide when we enter the room. Mexicans don't have the brains to know when they aren't wanted.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!

:cheers:

The squeaky wheel gets the grease and the silent majority is too afraid to publicly speak out and fight for what is right, due to the fear of being labeled a 'racist'. I wouldn't! I like my job too much! The Gov't won't help us at all, we need to help ourselves. If we cannot find our collective voice and scream out we might as well bend over and hand the illegals, the extremist muslims, big business and everyone else a big tube of KY.

Our founding fathers would be appalled to see how weak and complacent the people have become...

Last edited:
Have any of you seen the new michael moore movie called sicko? I just watched it tonight. Its not about mexicans, its about our fucked up healthcare system compared to others around the world. So far its the best film he has made, i think everyone living in this country should watch it!

Personally I believe that if someone wants healthcare they need to get a job and pay for it. Distributing the "pain" by using socialized healthcare is just another form of redistributing wealth from the haves to the havenots in a very communistic manner. Healthcare SHOULD be a for profit system, it's the only way to efficiently run any business. It's the same reason the U.S. post office is about the inly gov't function that works worth a damn.

Personally I believe that if someone wants healthcare they need to get a job and pay for it. Distributing the "pain" by using socialized healthcare is just another form of redistributing wealth from the haves to the havenots in a very communistic manner. Healthcare SHOULD be a for profit system, it's the only way to efficiently run any business. It's the same reason the U.S. post office is about the inly gov't function that works worth a damn.

those are fighting words buddy :rofl_200:

I have a job, making half decent money. U know how much it costs to insure just ME? 119.00 a WEEK taken out of my paycheck. Ive given them thousands of dollars and ive never recieved anything in return. Got a nasty inner and outer ear infection last year after swimming in hotel swimming pool. Went to the doctor and found out it was only partially covered. Cost me $238.00 to have some dumb bitch stick a cotton swab in my ear, send it to a lab, have it tested for who knows what. I never seen the results. Dropped that shitty ass aetna insurance. Also, my grandma got breast cancer when she was still employed through the school district. Full healthcare my ass, shes still paying most of what she makes to the rotten pieces of shit. My dad had a bad heart attack that pretty much destroyed his heart, and if he hadnt of been a veteran and got free hospitalization he would have been god knows how many thousand and thousand of dollars in debt. So basically your saying what? Let the rich survive because they can afford it and let the poor die? Thats fuckin patriotic

Get a job and pay for it..........psshhhhhhttt

watch the damn movie and ull see just how brainwashed you really are

I don't disagree that there are problems with our system as well but I truly believe that taxing the hell out of everyone to make sure everyone has coverage is inherently wrong. So is turning yet another function to a government that can't do anything right as it is.

I have Aetna, full family coverage with dental and vision and it costs me $260 a month. My wife has lupus; Aetna on average pays out around $25,000 a year to treat her for the last 10 years. My copays are low and coverage is excellent with a low out of pocket maximum.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't believe that anyone has the right to anyone elses property, yes it sounds hard but that is the way it is.

Read Ayn Rands "Atlas shrugged" and see how brain washed you are if you think that anyone is "owed" the help of another. Good will and charity is one thing, the gov't taking $$$ out of my pocket at the point of a gun to give it to someone else is entirely different, and exactly what nationalized, gov't funded, regulated and administered health would end up being. (not that the gov't is already doing enough of this [ i.e. the "earned income credit"] but do we really need more?

And I've watched two Micheal Moore movies and think he's a lying blowhard willing to say anything and willling to contradict himself, twist facts, and skip over any inconvenient truths in order to push an agenda, He is by no means a documentarion......do a search with the words "Micheal Moore lies" and see how many hits you get and do a little reading to see both sides. I respect your opinion and by no means expect to change your mind; I'm just stating what I think and believe.

Sorry if I sounded like an asshole, I still love you man! Vmax Brothers forever !!

Later,

Rusty

No you don't want free healthcare coverd by public taxes.
That system is down here nd they very rarely even pay out to normal people. But the Criminals nd welfare leachers get all they want. It's just fucked.

I live outside Aspen, Co and we are flooded with mexicans. It is a huge issue here being the contractors like to hire them being they will work for alot less than a typical tax paying citizen. An average tax paying wage here is roughly 25 bucks an hour. Mexicans will work for 10-15 an hour under the table. Free medical, welfare because of un-reported income and they are willing to pack 5-10 famlies into one home in order to make a payment. They live in a home that I can not afford.

Needless to say I have no problem with snipers on the border. I would rather pay for them to be in jail than pay for their groceries and medical. To hell with deporting them, put their asses in jail. If you deport them all you have accomplished is giving them a free ride home to see the family, and once their vacation is over they will be back.

immigration.jpg

:hijacked:

Attachments

• home land security.jpg
    home land security.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 11
The way I see it, is going to be different than everybody else. Some things, can be close to the same but we all have different beliefs no matter who we are because of money.

Living in Canada, is totally different from you guys in the U.S I'm sure you all know that. I have had an ulser for the better than 15 years. I still have to go to the doctor to see him as they won't perscribe me another pills that I've been taking for years ( with no known side effects ) because he won't get paid from OHIP. ( our medical system ). To me this is a real tax burden on everyone else in this country. It always comes down to $ money no matter what system. They get perks ( not the pills ) to perscribe certain med brands makers over others ( which cost less ) because it pays....ect.

No system is has proven o be perfect and totally fair, people with money pay nothing while they've got more than enough to pay for it, and they bitch about people who have nothing being taken care of because they say they are too lazy or unskilled to get a job. This is bull shit - yet sometimes its true. If you want good health care and you need it because of your situation, will you be willing to pay for it ? It is hard to be fair - but it always comes down to - WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT, everybody has a price to pay. I'm lucky enough as this is the only medical problem I've ever had. Never had stiches, broken bones or have had to be hospitalized over night. But does this mean I should only have to pay for what problem(s) I've had or deserve to have crappy care when I do need them the most for something ? Does it mean that when I die - all my assets should go to the government because I was a real burden on our healthcare system ? Or should my kids get a refund and because I paid for all those years I paid into it and upon my death didn't even come close to needing the services that were available to me if I needed it ?

I guess for me - I hope it is good quality care and it is there if I need it. If I don't I hope I don't have to pay an arm & a leg for it either. The same goes for my kids too. I hope there will be a service there for them throughout their lives. I hate to see waste and usless spending. For most money is hard to come by. This comes down to our governments to see to that it is fair to everyone. Good or bad that is what we get.

Last edited:
Back