I'm a Harbor Freight addict

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure will get some over to you as soon as I can. You'll notice I had to cut away part of the rear of the Dolly. Thus making it clear the rear wheel. The cut was 7" wide x 5" Deep. This was needed to give travel space for the back wheel. Then I was able to maneuver the dolly between the wheels setting up for the center stand to come down. That worked fine. And I was able to roll the bike around however I needed it. Now that was done on a low wooden deck we have at the back of the house. It was a bumpy ride moving it around because of this, but still worked. I will set it up on smooth cement, should work much better and take some pictures. The only problem was getting it off the dolly. It finally came off the center stand and I was able to kick the dolly to the side. I was thinking of using some mini wheel chocks to keep the dolly from rolling forward while trying to get off the center stand. Any ideas appreciated... 😜
Okay here they are. Had to cut the tire entry wider and deeper. Because of the oversized tire. Not to happy with the outcome. Feels wobbly and have to lean the bike over just a bit to be able to move it about freely. Last pic you'll see why. On the left side might be 1/16th " clearance, on the right 1/8" clearance. I may have a fix for that. But some wheels bigger than 2" would probably help too. Or add spacers to the 2" wheel. I used a 2/4 block for the side stand to hold the bike up straighter so I could position the dolly. Goes on easy. A B@#$% to get off. I'll have to figure that out.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG