I'm here, and I'm watching!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well MM from your latest pic it looks like your atleast back on your meds.:rofl_200: first pic this morn, last pic tonight!

He got his hair done, apparently he is a bit of a flamer!! I caught one of the little bastards hanging around my place just after Christmas, will post a pic tonight, dressed in Marpat camo and a black beret. Apparently they have sent their military arm to my place as I have not been doing enough modding as of late. Captured him and using enhanced interrogation techniques I have found out their new plans on how to get me to mod Toxic. They are devilishly good and have a chance of success..... shit they got me thinking which was step one..... did I really capture him or was he a plant:ummm: Sneaky bastards!!!!

I have resisted the mod monkey, and I think my bike is worth more because of it:rofl_200::clapping:

O

I'd like to say that about mine (89), but it came with a seat that was torture and brakes that didn't stop well, plus nice Dunlops that were like riding on ice in the summer. Of course the later models fixed a lot of these things. I got what I payed for I guess. I can see your way of thinking too.
Steve-o

Back