Im shopping for a new seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scaryfast

Reaction score
Im looking into replacing my old stock seal with a UFO Starfighter seat. Is UFO a good company to do business with? Anybody have one of there seats? Thanks

I've done a lot of reserach on seats and I would talk to [email protected]

Sean does a great job from what I hear and I am going to buy my seat from him

Ron

I would pour fuel on UFO if it was burning to the ground...

Sean Morley is a pleasure to do business with and will stand behind his work.

I've dealt with him on a few occasions now and he's been MORE than reasonable.

Chris

I would pour fuel on UFO if it was burning to the ground...

Sean Morley is a pleasure to do business with and will stand behind his work.

I've dealt with him on a few occasions now and he's been MORE than reasonable.

Chris

Seans a good guy, everyone loves his seat. he also makes it while you wait and once its done you send him your core back. that way you have about a 5 minute downtime on riding.....

I have a morley seat, and let me tell you , im the most anal guy ever - and this seat is awsome, best stitching i have ever seen ! I too did alot of research, and seans is the best deal !

Im looking into replacing my old stock seal with a UFO Starfighter seat. Is UFO a good company to do business with? Anybody have one of there seats? Thanks
You owe it to yourself to at least talk to Sean, he will make you a very nicely finished and comfortable seat for your Vmax. If you need something special done he's your man too.
One of the best, if not THE best Vmax vendor to do business with, always willing to help out with his vast knowledge of the Vmax! :thumbs up:

Figure I would chime in here, Yes, Go with Sean. Great guy to deal with, Honest guy, no downtime on your ride. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
I have a corbin and a ufo flamed seat. The ufo seat is low but it really hurts my back back and I feel crunched. The corbin sits just right but is really hard. I am looking for a better seat for short and long trips.

cant go wrong with sean morelys seat. Im very anal as well and as said before the quality dosnt get ANY better. I no longer get ass and thigh cramps and feel a lot more planted to the bike. Ive seen the ufo seat in person and seans is by far better.

I swapped my super-hard lowered Corbin for a Muscle Corbin modified by Sean and I'm much happier with it.
Talk to him, he'll do anything you need and you'll get your money back selling the UFO..

+1 on Sean's seat. Very comfortable and looks great on the bike.

+1 on Sean's seat. Very comfortable and looks great on the bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a corbin and a ufo flamed seat. The ufo seat is low but it really hurts my back back and I feel crunched. The corbin sits just right but is really hard. I am looking for a better seat for short and long trips.

Hey Joker, Sean can do two things for you. He can cut down and add some softer padding into your Corbin and/or he can add a bit of material to your UFO seat to bring it up a bit for you.

You could very easily sell either seat here or on the VMOA or eBay too.

Good luck,
Chris

Back