In Memory of my brother: Not the 1st post I had planned on

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats rough, Hang in there brother if you need anything
let us know and Godspeed .
Regards,
Chris

You and your family have my condolences on your loss. There is no way to make anything positive about this tragedy, except to accept (hard as it may be) that God had a better purpose for him "up there".

Time is key here..... After some time passes, the stunning grief will pass, and after more time passes, the pain will lessen for all of you. There will come a time when his loss is not the only thing you keep going back to, and after even more time passes - you will finally have a day when you don't think of him.

That's NOT meant in a disrespectful way, or to minimize your familys loss! It's just that your soul has healed, and your brother has given way to what is important now - Your Life!

I remember back in October 1990, I found my Dad lying in bed, dead. A good lifelong friend - I can unashamedly say I love this guy - gave me that advice about time. It helped for me, and I hope you can find some comfort in it.

This forum may seem a bit rowdy, and even (dare I say it) uncouth at times, BUT you'll never find a finer group of people willing to help a friend in a time of need. I think I can speak for everyone here, let us know what you need.
Prayers have already been said - I know this, because I said 'em! I'm not the only one....

Peace.

I must say you folks have been great. I truly hold ALL your comments dear. Yeh it sucks, to say the least. I have found comfort in this and Bill's XJBikers forums. The folks at xj are reforming the ride that Bill had put together in NC that was scheduled to take place on of all days the day we had his memorial service. they are working hard to reschedule for a day I can travel up to join them and I look forward to meeting and riding with his buds. I would like to extend an invitation to vmaxers in the Raleigh area to join if you wish. I'll post the link shortly to any who want the info. If you can't join us perhaps take a ride in honor of Bill and all of our fellow riders who have met the same end on that day. As I process the feelings I come to an unconfortable reality that I am not the only one who has loved ones who have met the same demise. I plan to ride that day and every day not just in honor of Bill but for ALL. I beleive everytime we fire up our bikes and roll down the road we honor the passion we all share. Riding is a passion, one with risk. It is hard for many to understand our love of riding and I don't expect to convert them. So I came to people who understand and share the passion, risk and the reward of riding. Thanks again your support is needed and appreciated.

Dave

Latest posts

Back