Indian Scout for 2015 ~74 cu.in.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
The new Indian Scout, a good-looking bike. 100 hp, <540 lb. dry, 1133 cc engine. I guesstimated incorrectly, 69 cu. in.
http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2014/08/indian-unveils-2015-scout-at-sturgis-md-testing-tomorrow/

I like it. It has good proportions, and the DOHC engine is a handsome piece, though I'm sure some will sniff at-it and comment, "looks like the VRod or the H-D 500/750." The black wheels make the wheel/tire set look bigger than they are, as Indian wisely avoided the fat, fat, fat rear tire/wheel in the interests of better handling, reduced cost, and functionality over looks, though I believe the looks are just-fine. Besides, the aftermarket will be offering 26" front wheels and 240 rear wheel kits for the "Me-Too Brigade-Followers," soon-enough.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 31
My buddy has the Chieftain model, it look good and sounds pretty nice too.

Attachments

• IMG_1415.jpg
    IMG_1415.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1408.jpg
    IMG_1408.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 12
I'm still having a problem warming up to the new Indians...nice bike and all but , just a little too ' kardashian ' for me...:confused2:

That would be ' style over substance '...

Damn, I really like that look of that bike. I'm gonna have test ride one of those. As far as the small tank goes... I ride a VMax... I'm already used to frequent stops haha.

Back