Indicator Bulbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordie

Reaction score
Changing indicators lenses to smoked ones...rear bulbs are single element with normal pins but front ones are twin element with staggered pins...is this normal ? Canadian import 1998 model

Thanks, Miles...running lifghts must have been disconnected to conform over here....impossible to find amber ones to fit so far.

Thanks, Miles...running lifghts must have been disconnected to conform over here....impossible to find amber ones to fit so far.

In my bike's model year -I think most early years were the same- the lenses were yellow, the bulbs were clear.
If switching to LED bulbs, I believe it is important to have the bulb and lens the same color - not so with incandescent.
Is it still legal to drive within Glasgow's city limits with only a car's running lights on- no headlights?
It was when I lived there. Found it kind of :ummm:.
Cheers!

Gonna be incandescent bulbs, smoked lenses so needs to be yellow bulbs, the running lights are not connected but need twin filament bulb to fit correctly, would have been easier changing to aftermarket indicators....main lights on when driving round these parts at night....and keen eye to avoid Bus Lane Cameras.lol

Last edited:
Back