Individual Air Filters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to tune there carbs with individual air filters WITHOUT purchasing the 300.00 stage 7 jet kit?
I bought some individuall filters off of ebay new for 29.00 set of 4. I have'nt finished installing the new engine yet and trying to get some advice?
What are the "air correctors" comes with the stage 7.
:ummm:

The air correctors press into the main air jet and richen that air bleed. This compensates for the lack of an air box. Other than that, just need stage 7 needles, springs and re-jet the mains. Will also probably need to get puke can and run breather from oil filler area.

Mark

The air correctors press into the main air jet and richen that air bleed. This compensates for the lack of an air box. Other than that, just need stage 7 needles, springs and re-jet the mains. Will also probably need to get puke can and run breather from oil filler area.

Mark

Ok, I am running a breather inplace of the stock setup going to airbox. I also have dyno jets with needles installed. Are stage 7 needles different from the stage 1 needles?
Can I just purchase the air corrector
:thumbs up:

Yes, stage 7 needles are different. Check this thread out, there's a picture of the different needles.

Yes, you can order the air correctors separate. Go here and use the Dynojet phone number to order part number DCO402.

http://www.dynojet.com/pdf/4716.pdf

Mark

Back