Is it just me

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An acquaintance of mine knows one of the guys that works at JPL that worked on the James Webb. According to him, if you turned Hubble around and aimed it at the earth (Hubble is roughly 340 miles from earth), it would be able to read the typical interstate billboard with no problem whatsoever.

If the James Webb were at that same distance, it would be able to read a web page on your cell phone.

That's just roughly 30 years of technology, folks.

Now let's imagine what a Webb Ultra Deep Field is gonna show.

(Actually, it'll just be more galaxies, only even more unimaginably distant from our little Milky Way, and Closer to the Edge to paraphrase Yes)

These are great postings. Yes we have been visited by beings from another dimension and or another planet. I don't like bringing this up on this forum as many of you will mock me or insult me but I will say and tell a few things to you, ready? :)

I have been researching and studying the UFO and the Abduction claims since the early 1960's, it has been a part of my life, and I do have many other interests. The things I now mention I have come to the conclusion after much research are 100% true. I am personal friends with a Marine and a Special Security Airman who have had a very close Encounter with a UFO and it's occupants and the Airman was abducted along with his partner while protecting a nuclear missile site in Dakota and the Marine walked on the crashed UFO and had communication with it's occupants, 100% true. I also know of 2 Airman Medics who were abducted while on a weekend camping trip and badly sickened and burned and violated. I know of 2 men fishing that were abducted and given physical examinations. I know of a man and wife camping in the Mojave, professional people, that had an extreme close encounter followed by an abduction that would curl your hair in fear. There is also Betty and Barney Hill Abduction, the JAL flight over Alaska that had an amazing UFO encounter, the Travis Walton Case, and last but most amazing of all the 1994 Ariel School close Encounter and communication with more than 62 witnesses being of multiple races, and countries and religions at that school. What I mention here I know to be 100% true encounters. I am far from having all the answers, but I know these have changed my life greatly, in many ways. :)
Of all the living things on this earth or further, the human is by far the most unreliable of witnesses.

Now let's imagine what a Webb Ultra Deep Field is gonna show.

(Actually, it'll just be more galaxies, only even more unimaginably distant from our little Milky Way, and Closer to the Edge to paraphrase Yes)
That's sort of a theory of mine.

We assume the universe is around 13.5 billion years old because that's as far back as we can see. I think it's much, much older (and bigger) than that.

I'm of the Einstein school of relativity. The faster you move away from an object, the more time it takes for light to reach you, ergo things tend to slow down.

As we know, the universe is expanding at an ever accelerating rate. That means that as far back as we have looked, there is still light we haven't seen yet.

I think the James Webb is going to show us some of that, and that the estimates of the age of the universe is going to shoot straight to 15 to 18 billion years if not more.

Proof: ‘The Clangers’ - The beginning.

One of my favourite books of all time is ‘The Foundations of Astronomy’ and I’ve read it over many times, studied it as an extra for a year also. There is a chapter in it that basically says if you are a believer this section is relevant, if not then it will mean very little.

I was very lucky back 20 years when I was studying this stuff, also we have two observatories beside us. We went on a trip to Arizona and by chance found myself in the back of a truck looking up at the sky all night, I later found out that it is one of the best spots in the world for star gazing. Would like to have went back with a telescope, but never got around to it, but what an incredible sight it was. That view left me feeling very insignificant for a long time.

Thinking of Life in other worlds is Great. But they should stay away from us and hope we never meet. Because we'd just ruin them as we've done to all new civilizations found here on earth. First we'd push our religions on them. Then we'd go in and show them how to do things our way. And lastly we'd take from them what we feel we need. Then they could be left as a 3rd World civilization and under Dictatorship or terrible Leadership.
Nothing scientific about these observations. Only History....

Thinking of Life in other worlds is Great. But they should stay away from us and hope we never meet. Because we'd just ruin them as we've done to all new civilizations found here on earth. First we'd push our religions on them. Then we'd go in and show them how to do things our way. And lastly we'd take from them what we feel we need. Then they could be left as a 3rd World civilization and under Dictatorship or terrible Leadership.
You make a valid point.

Another part is that if they do not agree with us we kill them all.

Maybe, they will end up doing to US humans those things you have mentioned we would do? Maybe they have already started......:)

Slave species of god- Michael Tellinger

good book on the subject
I've heard of that book a few times, could be something in that as gold is not a very useful material in abundance, for instance industrial use. Maybe we are just hoarding it for a purpose later.

OK, go easy on me for this as this is what I THINK, about what mankind THINKS, about what mankind KNOWS. Before you send any arrows MY way, reread that sentence.

Math and it's derivatives are not real, they are man's construct to help him understand, describe and quantify the real world. Sure, the Egyptians had a lot figured out 9000 years ago but until Newton and Leibniz "invented" calculus a lot of real world physics was unquantifiable and even "undiscoverable". It takes a lot of calculus and complex math that came after calculus to understand and quantify chemistry, electronics, physics and other disciplines I can't even remember. Newton's Law's and calculus are less than 400 years old - compare 400 years to the age of homo sapiens, then homo erectus and then the age of the universe. Our limited understanding of the universe, at our current level, is less than 400 years old !

I THINK that the idea that man's construct of math can be used to prove or disprove something about our universe millions of light years beyond our observational capabilities seems beyond comprehension, at least for me. Now please reread the 1st sentence before blasting me for my ignorance. LOL.

OK, go easy on me for this as this is what I THINK, about what mankind THINKS, about what mankind KNOWS. Before you send any arrows MY way, reread that sentence.

Math and it's derivatives are not real, they are man's construct to help him understand, describe and quantify the real world. Sure, the Egyptians had a lot figured out 9000 years ago but until Newton and Leibniz "invented" calculus a lot of real world physics was unquantifiable and even "undiscoverable". It takes a lot of calculus and complex math that came after calculus to understand and quantify chemistry, electronics, physics and other disciplines I can't even remember. Newton's Law's and calculus are less than 400 years old - compare 400 years to the age of homo sapiens, then homo erectus and then the age of the universe. Our limited understanding of the universe, at our current level, is less than 400 years old !

I THINK that the idea that man's construct of math can be used to prove or disprove something about our universe millions of light years beyond our observational capabilities seems beyond comprehension, at least for me. Now please reread the 1st sentence before blasting me for my ignorance. LOL.
Opinions are what drives our way of life, the alternative is living in a dictatorship where one (or very select group of people) makes decisions for everyone, and we can see where that leads. My own thoughts are that maths with the scientists and engineers who take the concepts and produce results is possibly different per solar system or galaxy, hence what we produce is very relevant in maths, but as we eventually travel outside our own solar system maybe many adjustments will need to be made.

’It‘s life Jim, but not as we know it’. 🔭 👽🛸🪐🚀👩‍🚀

Math and it's derivatives are not real
Yes, they are. 2 + 2 = 4 is not up for debate.

Newton and Leibniz "invented" calculus a lot of real world physics was unquantifiable and even "undiscoverable". It takes a lot of calculus and complex math that came after calculus to understand and quantify chemistry, electronics, physics and other disciplines I can't even remember. Newton's Law's and calculus are less than 400 years old - compare 400 years to the age of homo sapiens, then homo erectus and then the age of the universe. Our limited understanding of the universe, at our current level, is less than 400 years old !

Fun fact: Copernicus had a pretty accurate model of our solar system made roughly 150 years before Newton was even born.

Math isn't all there is to consider. And also of major importance, without the Arabs we would be nowhere. They're the ones that taught us the value of zero. The Egyptians had the number zero to work with, which is why most of their engineering was so superior to everybody else's. The also knew about the 1, 4, 9 relationship. That's how they pulled off the pyramids.

I THINK that the idea that man's construct of math can be used to prove or disprove something about our universe millions of light years beyond our observational capabilities seems beyond comprehension, at least for me.

Granted, there is a great deal we don't know. We can't solve the square root to 2, so obviously there are flaws. But the fact that remains is that math does prove things as fact. Nothing else does.

Einstein's math in the beginning was considered nonsense by a few people. But guess what; it allowed for the atomic bomb. It proved the effect of gravity on spacetime. It allowed for something called GPS that we all take for granted. Without Einstein, GPS would be impossible.

Without math, our world simply would not exist. It is the one fact based science we can take to the bank for the most part.

Back