Is This My New '09??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
So the other day wifey says to me "Dannymax, our pool is getting pretty old and beat, how do you feel about getting another one?"

I says, "Well, wifey, I really had my heart set on one of them new '09 V Max's."

"Oh, ok." she replied.

Then I started thinking, "hmmm, maybe this is going to fly, after all!"

A couple days later I see this truck, with a big enclosed trailer coming up the driveway, I nearly soiled my skivvies!! I thought, "Son...of...a...bitch, wifey bought me that new V Max!!"

The trailer got closer and............................................ :ummm: WTF!!

I think I missed something?????????????????? :bang head::bang head::bang head:

Attachments

• New '09.jpg
    New '09.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 70
LMAO!! I suppose when you are married it's all about what the wife wants, not the hubby.

Soon, they master the art of the stonewall. Not, "No,", but, "Oh, that's nice." *Then forget the whole thing.*

I remember those days... These days, I'm getting a new Vmax, and I don't have to answer to her. :) Not downing on marriage, it has a lot of ups, too.

You may not believe this, but I had been reading and looking at Mr Max since 1985. In March, my wife of 10 years actually bought me my '92 VMAX out of her money she saved from her part time job!

Yup..no joke. Very smart lady though. What ever she asks for now....no way I can turn her down!:ummm:

You may not believe this, but I had been reading and looking at Mr Max since 1985. In March, my wife of 10 years actually bought me my '92 VMAX out of her money she saved from her part time job!

Yup..no joke. Very smart lady though. What ever she asks for now....no way I can turn her down!:ummm:

Gally,,,You're a smart man for recognizing the situation for what it is!! :clapping:

There's a good side to my story too. :eusa_dance:

Attachments

• Mom, D & Max.jpg
    Mom, D & Max.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 38
Back