Just Got Back From The Motel 6 Dick Weber Open

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil-3446

Reaction score
Hey Gang...

High Game = 279

Shot several 8 & 9 baggers, but, this pattern was tough to be consistent on.

They swear it's not the Cheetah, but, Brunswick supplied me with 2 brand new balls (Mammoth & A NOS Shock Zone Pro) and nothing would break in the swamp.

Congrats to Scroggins for being able to slow it down and get the lefty hook working.

I'm skipping the TOC and going to Bayer after a week of rest. The Shark pattern is much better suited for my old ass ;)

:cheers:

Neil

translation to english, please!

Hey Gang...

High Game = 279

Shot several 8 & 9 baggers, but, this pattern was tough to be consistent on.

They swear it's not the Cheetah, but, Brunswick supplied me with 2 brand new balls (Mammoth & A NOS Shock Zone Pro) and nothing would break in the swamp.

Congrats to Scroggins for being able to slow it down and get the lefty hook working.

I'm skipping the TOC and going to Bayer after a week of rest. The Shark pattern is much better suited for my old ass ;)

Neil

:biglaugh:

Yep...bowling.

I'm a wanna be USBC/PBA semi-pro bowler during the winter months.

8 & 9 baggers are 8 & 9 strikes in a row. The pattern is the oiling condition on the lanes. This is how they make it difficult week to week on the Denny's tour. If they had the same pattern week after week, everyone would be bowling 300 games.

Cheetah is a particular pattern that everyone struggles with because it is long and fast.

I'll be bowling in the Bayer Classic on the shark pattern:

Oasis Lanes
1660 North Zaragosa Road
El Paso, TX 79912

02/06/2008-02/10/2008 if anyone is near there and cares.

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2008
10:00 AM* - 2:00 PM / Denny's PBA Tour Qualifying Round (7 games total pins)
Roll-Call is 30 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
*Practice begins at 10:00am (30 minutes)
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM / Exempt Player Practice

Neil

Good games. I had to start bowling left handed a few months ago when I injured my elbow. My average right handed dropped to 201 before I gave it up and started over. I think I got my left average over 100 finally last week.

Sean Morley

Back