Kawi H2R

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly for the money it cost & not being a street legal proction bike in the US I am not impressed. I know people running 8.40's on stree legal ZX 14's with no internal engine work & no super charger or turbo

Well, let's see what the H2 goes-for and can do w/a slick & lengthened swingarm. Bet it costs thousands less than a Harley CVO dresser, turns 8's and would still have a warranty if you didn't have the lengthened swingarm on it.

Saw Ricky Gadson and his H2R.....Pretty awesome bike. His green is so much nicer the the new stock green Kawi is using on their bikes. This was at the NY mc show yesterday. Ricky was a real nice guy, strong handshake! LOL

I've seen him at Daytona during Bike Week, on one or another of his bikes, at the Kawasaki tent in-front of the (Daytona International) Speedway.

Saw Ricky Gadson and his H2R.....Pretty awesome bike. His green is so much nicer the the new stock green Kawi is using on their bikes. This was at the NY mc show yesterday. Ricky was a real nice guy, strong handshake! LOL

Back