Kerker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongbow

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just wondering if anyone knows where in the UK you can buy kerker exhaust systems? I have a 1985 max with an old kerker and would like to replace it but cant find where to get one from.

Any ideas????

Thanks,
Alan.

not sure but i can always sell you a new system and ship it there.
Sean

Any idea how much an all in price would be?

Cheers,
Alan.

Copied from another thread:

Pricing for what I can offer - some is on hand and can ship to me right away and some will have to be ordered in (only normally takes a couple of days) and then ship out.

Keep in mind for guys overseas I will have to get them shipped to me first so you have not only the shipping to you but that other cost to add in as well. For the U.S. guys you will only need to add shipping to you.

Supertrapp SLIP ONS
822-41200 BLACK SLASH RTL$ 389.0000 YOUR COST $300

826-41200 STRAIGHT STAILESS SLIP ON RTL$ 497.0000 YOUR COST $400

I believe I can even get the Kerker Slip-ons for:

RTL$ 670.0000 YOUR $500

Kerker Full systems:

128-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 CHROME HEDPIPE RTL$ 1,027.0000 YOUR COST $750

129-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 WHITE TIP RTL$994.0000 YOUR COST $700

Sean
[email protected]

Your prices are very good. Any chance you could find out how much the shipping would be to the UK. I am not bother how long it takes. How would I go about paying you?? Paypal??
Thanks for helping,
Alan.

I need to get an idea of weight and box dimensions and I will try to see what I can come up with. I may need to have it shipped to me first (I can ship direct many times). Shipping to me first may make it easier for me to declare a lower value for customs.

Email me directly and we can continue that way.

Sean Morley
[email protected]

Cheers for that, they are some very good prices, I will be looking in to getting one later in the year. My wifes car is playing up at the moment so I cant really justify spending the money at the moment as I think she will probably need a new one. Would it be ok if I emailed in a few months time?

Thanks,
Alan.

Latest posts

Back