KILLER DEAL ALERT!! Fly Racing Grande Saddlebag and Top Case

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eVMAX

Reaction score
My bike before my new max was a Honda XR650L. I had a rear rack matched with fly street grande saddlebags and topcase I found on pricefalls.com (an overstock closeout site). I missed the gear and thought it would look geat on my max. However, I couldnt find the gear a year later for any less than a third more than I paid. I hunted down the reciept from last April and identified the pricefalls vendor as a motorsports shop in Texas. I called the shop and to my suprise, they were willing to match the price I paid and provide free shipping! Better yet the bags were at my door the next day! I setup my vmax with the bags and wanted to provide youll with some pics. I also attached a picuture of my reciept if anyone looking for bags wants to call the texas shop and have them match the price. Closest price I found online was $98 for saddlebags and $72 for topcase. I hope some members find this of value and can get a nice set of lugguge at a bargain price. The shop is flymotorsports, number is on the receipt picture attached. Let me know if any questions come up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 59
Very nice cargo management, would be perfect for the multiple road trips planned for this year. I had something similar on my KLR for touring and loved it.

Back