Know your mechanic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like you do on your YouTube page so no-one can see---I see.
Let's see so far you have came into the forum again to start shit just like the 1st 3 times you got kicked off ! If Buster was still running it you would already be gone again. So here we go. # 1 you admitted you are James Harding and went on my YouTube to start shit. #2 you came on here assuming something was about you which makes an ass out of you. # 3 accusing me of buying a bike back that never happened and you have no proof and what fucking business is of yours anyway ? # 4 called me an alcoholic without knowing my medical conditions. # 5 Threatened to kick my ass more than once and my best friend Troy But you probably don't remember that , I am glad you tagged Dustin Turley to since you also Threatened to kick his ass, Ted L is another one you Threatened and I could do on on on and the final straw # 6 you drug a dead guy into the conversation and the family is still grieving which I talk to very regularly. I am not sure how much more you need to dig yourself in ! I think it's about time you shut your Cock sucker ! But I know you are not capable of that because you think you are always right ! PS please show up at Thunder

Let's see so far you have came into the forum again to start shit just like the 1st 3 times you got kicked off ! If Buster was still running it you would already be gone again. So here we go. # 1 you admitted you are James Harding and went on my YouTube to start shit. #2 you came on here assuming something was about you which makes an ass out of you. # 3 accusing me of buying a bike back that never happened and you have no proof and what fucking business is of yours anyway ? # 4 called me an alcoholic without knowing my medical conditions. # 5 Threatened to kick my ass more than once and my best friend Troy But you probably don't remember that , I am glad you tagged Dustin Turley to since you also Threatened to kick his ass, Ted L is another one you Threatened and I could do on on on and the final straw # 6 you drug a dead guy into the conversation and the family is still grieving which I talk to very regularly. I am not sure how much more you need to dig yourself in ! I think it's about time you shut your Cock sucker ! But I know you are not capable of that because you think you are always right ! PS please show up at Thunder
There is no-one on this site that dealt with John as much as I did and I have the messages to prove it---I work with his family also and moderate most of his sites---you purposely threw this thread up aimed at me because you would not have mentioned so called Guru and you brought my mother into it? Tim who was a member on this site nominated me and my sisters husband for driving out to him and fixing his carbs and Buster approved the nomination---2 members Traum and Gannon both left negative comments so Buster stopped it and approve it--it also proved that Dragmaxster and I were not the same person but idiots ran with it===Buster sent me a message that said he thought it was a Pretty Shitty thing for those 2 to do and Traum asked me to send him a copy of Busters letter saying that---I did.

Last edited:
There is no-one on this site that dealt with John as much as I did and I have the messages to prove it---I work with his family also and moderate most of his sites---you purposely threw this thread up aimed at me because you would not have mentioned so called Guru and you brought my mother into it?
Again you are dragging the dead guy in for no reason ! You are a class act and not a good one.

Again you are dragging the dead guy in for no reason ! You are a class act and not a good one.
You still can't comprehend that John made me his moderator because he told me he approved of the way I handled the abuse and dealt with members on his sites as well as other sites--I have those messages from him also---bottom line is that is that it comes back to bite.

You guys are clutching at straws and obviously it can been seen and heard otherwise you wouldn't ask that your own thread be deleted. You've insulted many times in your thread and have proved what you are.

I've been told by MANY members of this site since day one that there is a very thin line with vendor competitors on here and to walk on eggs around them or they will gang up and try to get you banned---the problem I had were those talking behind my back. I appreciate the admins here letting other members get to see that.

True.

Dan Unwin <[email protected]>
To:jon harris
The cobbled up choke was in reference to you…..I was told by the carb owner it was your work. Incidentally, you never said it WASN’T but I'll present your side to the forum if you want.
And in your mind this is me stating that choke abortion wasn't your work? As I have said right from the beginning..."The customer who sent me the carbs said it was your work". Personally I don't give a pinch of coon shit whether it's your work or not but given your over the top reaction to seeing the photo I'd say the chances are good it's yours.

And in your mind this is me stating that choke abortion wasn't your work? As I have said right from the beginning..."The customer who sent me the carbs said it was your work". Personally I don't give a pinch of coon shit whether it's your work or not but given your over the top reaction to seeing the photo I'd say the chances are good it's yours.
Well it is not. My so called over the top reaction is from it being your photo and someone else posing at it was his in his shop then posting a thread on it accusing someone else (as you just did) of shotty guru work----how many guru's does Kyle know----and by the way wasn't that your exact words I posted that you said you never said?

Last edited:
Well it is not. My so called over the top reaction is from it being your photo and someone else posing at it was his in his shop then posting a thread on it accusing someone else (as you just did) of shotty guru work----how many guru's does Kyle know----and by the way wasn't that your exact words I posted that you said you never said?
Jon, you're starting to ramble again...go get some sleep!

Back