Laconia 2014

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minicopilot

Reaction score
Heading up Sunday morning for the week. Hope the weather holds up!:clapping:

I used to live up there, but was bikeless at the time. :(
Someday I'll go up for this again. Do you actually go to the races at Louden, or just to Weirs for the craziness?

Said it before...say it again . That place lost all cred when the AMA pulled out of racing , now you get privateers and local racers . No dis-respect towards them but the caliber of racer and racing fan has diminished...:confused2:

I'm heading that way sunday morning too , up rt 202 .Prolly wont make it to Laconia but don't really care, didn't work out so well last time anyway, just gonna ride that way until I feel like turning some other way

I stay in Meredith and ride to all the usual places like the Weirs, . At this point I'm just there to enjoy the riding, the landscape, and the fresh air. I try to avoid the crowds for the most part.

I lived in Belmont and then Pembrook (down by Bear Brook State Park) for a few years. That was back when it was just motorcycle weekend. It was fun going to Weirs for a day to hit Nothin' Fancy for margaritas and mexican food and to check out the bikes, but as a rule I also avoided the insanity in that area.

So far the weather has been excellent! Rode around the lake today, yesterday we checked out all the back roads.Tomorrow we'll ride the kanc. Lots of good eating at the Canoe, Lago, Green Ginger, etc. The bike is running strong and smooth. Awesome vaca so far.

Last edited:
Best weather in years!!! Only saw one other VMax so far. An 05. #1902 if I remember correctly. I almost took out the new VMax for a test ride, but I went out on a Spyder instead. Lots of riding in so far! Vaca is almost over. Heading home Sat. I wish everyday was 75, sunny and filled with riding, eating and napping!!!

Back