Leaving the Motorcycle Life

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorR6

Reaction score
After over a year of dwelling over the situation I have made the final decision to give up riding. Alot of different factors have played a major role in guiding me to this decision. I sold my Warrior last year and held on to the Max just incase I decided to keep riding but the time has come for that to go as well. She will reluctantly be going up for sale here soon. I am also listing all of my accessories here first as well before they hit Ebay. I would rather you guys have them before someone else. I want to thank you guys for all the help over the years. This is truly one of the better forums to be part of for bikers and I have been part of several over the years. A special thanks to Sean Morley. You are world of knowledge and great guy. I wish you guys all the best. Continue to ride safely - Heads up and tires on the pavement!!!

Man, siriously sorry to hear that. I don't know you very well, but hearing something like this always makes me feel like I'm losing a family member I should have spent more time with. I wish you best of luck with the future my friend.

A life decision like this must have been a battle weighing whether to ride or not. One thing that crossed my thoughts is that you are leaving riding on your own terms which to me leaves a future possibility of getting back into riding open, however remote that possibility seems at this point.
Drop in and let us know how your doing when you can as you are always welcome here.

I don't know you very well ,But please don't be a stranger,Wish you the very best,Youre a good man.And will be missed.

Go with peace my friend. For whatever reason it must be a good one. All the best,
KarmaMaxx

Lee

Best of luck to you, hopefully down the road times will change and you can cross paths with everyone here again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Best of luck to you. I don't know you at all, but anyone with a VMax is a soul I share at list a smidge of common ground with -- may the road of life be smooth, safe and fun regardless of how what your riding it on.

Back