Lightweight rear brake rotors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onequickpuck

Reaction score
Just thought I would drop a few pics in here.
I recently had a couple blokes wanting these, so I had my laser mate cut me up a few. They are all sold and off to the post tomorrow.
If you think you're keen for one, hit me up. If enough interest, I'll make another handful.

Material is 3CR12, a low grade stainless. Quite like original rotors, they can rust, but not likely to under normal conditions.
3mm is only recommended for racing situations - for maximum weight savings. It will certainly stop the bike (ask me how I know - LOL), but can warp with continual street usage.
5mm holds up great in street applications! I have over 10,000 kilometres on mine and have had no issues.
I supply them with 5 nice Stainless Steel Button head M8 Allen bolts as well.

3mm ROTOR GRAMS.JPG 3mm ROTOR POUNDS.jpg 5mm ROTOR GRAMS.JPG IMG_8979.JPG IMG_8981.JPG IMG_8982.JPG Rotor2.jpg Rotor4.jpg Rotor5.JPG STOCK ROTOR GRAMS.JPG

Thanks mate!

Try Sean at Morley's Muscle first, as he may have an extra. If he doesn't want to part with one of his let me know and I'll make you a deal. You can email me direct at [email protected] for faster results as I'm not on here too much.

Cheers

Back