• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

many new parts - and used ones as well

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philippea101

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Philippe and I am in Utah. My bike is a 89 limited edition - which I managed to drop. That prompted me to do a restoration. then the engine blew up less than 100 miles later (broken distribution chain tensionneer, which led to a distribution chain breaking, which let the pistons to meet the valves, which created a lock that cracked the crankcases.....

I do not have he heart to rebuild the motor, so I am selling 2 sets of parts. (1) the parts that were purchased new off Yamaha less than 100 miles ago and (2) the other original parts - the bike has 20 k miles always loved and garaged - was my first bike financed on first paycheck....

(1) Parts that are new - less than 100 miles old:
- both master cylinders
- both side scoops, complete with grille at front
- handlebar
- speedometer
- a ll 4 turning lights
- both tires
- OEM seat, reupholstered at same time in grey over grey
- both fenders and top cover, automotive quality paint in official viper blue - see here

Really nice metallic pearly dark blue

Want 60% of new price for those parts.

(2) all other parts are original to the bike (ie 27 year old, but pampered.....) Best offer on those - No main motor parts, seeing that the motor blew up, see above...

Latest posts

Back