Merry Christmas All

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and was able to be with who they wanted to be and vice versa.

Ours was good. Just me, my wife and two daughters.(and 5 dogs) No in laws or relatives, drama and stress free.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and was able to be with who they wanted to be and vice versa.

Ours was good. Just me, my wife and two daughters.(and 5 dogs) No in laws or relatives, drama and stress free.

That's great glad you had a good day.

I had 17 here at my house.....plenty of stress getting everything ready. We all had a good time though so it all worked out.

Ok Merry Christmas to all. Now I get to fix my max. Took her out and my fork seals are leaking. Time for the progressive upgrade. Slowly but surely I'll get her where I want her.
God Bless and have a Happy New Year

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Indeed, It was a good holiday! We didn't host this year but my wifes parents did on the Eve and the Aunt and Uncle did on yesterday. I think we had about 29-30 each day with a 4 of those being 25 years old and 2 others being under a year. SO, when they got to carrying on or crying it was a bit loud lol!

We, my sister and I, had a great time together. Enjoyed a great meal and even got out to enjoy a nice snowy walk down the beach. Lake Superior is building up an impressive amount of ice for this early in the winter. With close to 70" of snowfall already this winter is shaping up to be a long one!
I hope everyone enjoyed (are enjoying) their time with family and friends during this holiday season. Peace and personal prosperity to all my Vmax brothers and sisters for the coming new year!

Back