Michigan Ride 9-30-12

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know about long distance but i have never had a light come on short distance. I do keep my levle right at the top.

Hello everyone, I know we had a great time, and we have all "pushed the limits" at least once, but I am posting this because I just got word from a fellow rider about a fatality just a couple of hours ago. To the best of my knowledge the fatality was caused involving a semi. I did not know the rider, but a friend of mine was the rider right behind the deceased rider. I ask that you all grab the ones you love and embrace them, let them know how much you love them and how important they are to you. Also I ask that you think about those loved ones, the next time you want to wheelie across the top of a blind hill or do a rolling burnout near a blind corner. I consider everyone here a good friend and love riding with you all, I just want to end up telling stories of the fun we USED to have because of one bad choice. Please don't get me wrong, I am not going to give up riding, but I will think twice about riding faster than my gaudian angle can fly.

Back