Michigan Traverse City ride.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
I set the date for the 4th annual lake shore to Traverse city ride, if you rode with us the last 3 years you know how nice of a ride it is. If you missed it, here is your chance to join this years ride. The more Vmaxes we can get the better, but other bikes are welcome as well. Our one day round trip took us over 400 miles last year hugging the shore line of lake MI and passing by numerous inland lakes. Riding the twisty scenic M22 through all the small towns is worth doing the ride just by it's self.

Date - Sunday August 18th

Time - 8AM ( Breakfast )

Ride - 9AM sharp!

Place - Bob Evens restaurant ( Same as last year )

Location - Corner of US-31 & M46 ( Apple AVE )

Got it on the calander ! Missed last yrs ride... NOT going to miss this one !!

Now just need to decide whether I spend Saturday night in Muskeegon or hit the road bright & early (5 am) to arrive for breakfast :hmmm:

Thanks Chuck for arranging this again ! :punk:

Darn....wrong weekend for me! I may make the run up the weekend before thou....:ummm:

Made commitments that weekend ( 8/17 & 8/18 ) and can't stray from them. Involves riding the FJR with a group over to Drummond Island! :eusa_dance:

Maybe next year.....

The 18th is my weekend to work. So maybe the 5th annual will roll around on my days off. But thanks for putting this ride together Chuck. It's always a great ride

Damn, I was going to make this one but a previous commitment on the 17th (School Reunion) is going to get in the way. I have to go to Sparta sometime in August to pickup a couple of exterior doors anyways so I was trying to plan around this ride. Just my luck it coincides with the reunion!:bang head:

It would work better for me if you could push it out a little, sundays would work best, I was bummed I would miss this ride, Got plans on Sept 1st tho...........................Tom.

A later date won't be a problem for me Chuck; what ever works the best for the most riders. I do have Sept 7 & 8th booked for another gig however.

Ok, let's reschedule. I want to give everyone possible a chance to ride. I think Sunday would work best so post your date preference, excluding Labor day weekend.

Completly understand and agree Chuck. Too bad, Sunday was going to be one of those rare FANTASTIC summer weather days for Mi.
Canceled my reservations for Sat night per the PM I sent you yesterday.

Right now, the weekend after Labor Day (Saturday the 7th & Sunday the 8th) is not good for me. But if this works for everyone else, so be it.

Between working every other weekend and Sept 8th at 131. And travel to Washington to visit son I'm booked for sept , Thanks for setting it up though

Bike should be done this weekend and my only busy weekends are the weekend after labor day and the following weekend

Back