• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mildly Custom Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooligans

Reaction score
Considering selling my Vmax that I built ground up to fund surgery for my 180lbs Rottweiler who is suffering from elbow displasia (veterinarians are thieves). Check my profile for build pics and close ups of the finished bike. No expense was spared and nothing was left untouched. It's got a 95 motor with around 20k, just did valve clearances and all new case gaskets. I will not accept a penny less than $6,000.00 - you couldn't pay someone to do what I did to this bike, it was a labor of love.

Mo

Mods include: stage 7 jet kit (retained butterflies for easy syncing) full UFO 4 into 2 old style canisters, braces on the frame to stiffen up the rear end (works great), progressive shocks all around, polished wheels, drag bars, fresh paint everywhere, not one speck of rust, it runs immaculately.

Thank you for being loyal to your dog, 2nd person in less than a year that has sold their bike for their animals.

i am sorry about your canine.

Try posting multiple pics,or a link to an ad, or a photo-sharing site w/pics of the bike.

You should see what others are asking and price accordingly if you really need to sell. I guess you are in VA?

Here's an '02 Carbon Edition, many extras, and it's $3,500.

Well taken care of with list of upgrades: stage 7 carbs Muscle kit Full exhaust (hole shots) 13" progressive shocks Race tech forks DD clutch Weld frame braces Bike is done and running great (got the carbs sync'd). Will also include the sync tool. Bike has 28,000 miles which is nothing for these engines. Shaft drive, V4 engine,tires/brakes better than 75% life. That'll get you started there is more, let me know if interested. I have title in hand.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/5417903458.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 35
Check my profile for pics, there are many to be seen along with photos of the build. I have owned 4 Vmaxes so I know what they go for, but again, you couldn't pay someone to do what I did to this bike. I mean I really don't think anyone would take the time to clean/replace every nut and bolt like that - at least not for cheap. You would really have to see it in person to appreciate it.

Thanks for the well wishes for Thor, I can pay for his surgery without selling the bike but figured I would throw it up here and see if anyone was interested. Considering clean, later year gen 1s go for 6-7 (and this bike is a lot cleaner than any Vmax I have ever seen) I don't think my price is too bad. And besides, I don't really want to sell it, but the money would help for sure.

If someone wants to give me an offer or come see it - pm me. I suppose I could move slightly on the price.

Back